Student Arrested for Making Videogame Map

Wow, that's bull****. My friends and I made a UT4 map of our school and the construction that was going on at the time, and our school acted like we had won ****ing Nobel prize.

omg that's just so stupid

and they confiscated a hammer! he might have wanted to build a weapon in shop class with it!

I hope he sues

I'd love to be that kid's lawyer right now.

police searched his home where they confiscated a hammer as a 'potential weapon'. ' "They decided he was a terroristic threat,"

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Confiscated a hammer? The kid could have been hanging an emo band picture for all they know.

soon they are going to arrest 9 year olds for for having nerf guns

Okay, I could understand if there was more concrete evidence--word that they were getting guns, or had guns, but right now, all they have is a videogame map and a f**king hammer.

Here's my question to you: if someone invaded your school with a hammer, how long do you think it'll take before the...uh...hammerer would get his ass kicked by some dumb f**king kids? My guess would be somewhere around 6.72 seconds.

Wow! Arrest me, I used to make Quake 2 map of my school, and I have a hammer!

I hope the kid makes it through all right because from what I just read which include all the comments made on the story, the penalty far outweighs what he did or allegedly did. Plus a hammer being labelled a terrorist weapon is beyond ridiculous. Prima facea, this is wrong. Of course, ther could be more to the story but from what I read it is extremely unjust.

FetchImageJPG.asp

Yeah, it sounds like the cops are the ones who need to be "re-educated", not the kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"