Superbenitez fan-art

Brian Braddock

R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals - just thought I'd post some of my stuff (some new, some old). Hope somebody likes it:-

Slaine1.jpg

SavageDragon.jpg

Punisher1.jpg

Norman1.jpg

Nexus1.jpg

Lobocolour.jpg

ThorvsHercules.jpg

Nice look to it all.

I especially like that first one with the axe.

So... you gunna' add color to these?

Thanks for the posts.

Adding Colour? yeah, been meaning to.....When I learn photoshop ;)

Gonna give it a go this weekend (although the girlfriend is hormonal at the moment so no doubt there will be a few distractions!!! :o

UnionJackconcept.jpg

CaptainBritainconcept.jpg

Wow awesome stuff. Really great. Thor and Osbourne are my favs.

You made Norman Osborn look insane! Great stuff you go there! I should save these pics! :)

Thanks for the comments folks. I'm just doodling on some Hulk, Green Goblin, Spidey, Vision and Batman stuff at the moment so I'll post 'em when theyre finished.

Again - many thanks!! :up: :up:

Some new Doodles:-

GreenGoblin1.jpg

Miracleman.jpg

And a Two-Face 'work in progress':-

TwoFace.jpg

i really like ur style, specially the osbourn stuff.......oh yeah and bring on the hammers tomorrow that cup is ours!

Like others here, I am very impressed with YOUR style. Some people (like me) are still searching for theirs.

Juggertha said:
Like others here, I am very impressed with YOUR style. Some people (like me) are still searching for theirs.

Ah but youve got an edge - you know how to use photoshop. ;)

The moment someone wants something coloured?!

I'm stumped. lol.

Seriously though - thanks guys for the input. It means a lot!! :up:

Individual art style takes time (believe me, I know!!) I still have difficulty making a character look exactly the same from panel to panel and I havent quite cracked it yet. Major kudos to professionals who draw 30 pages of consistant art every month.

Sweetness.Your style is just ill!
Love the touch of makin the Punishers target the silhouette of a policeman=nice!
Two Face= Dope!You remind of Luis Dominguez(old school)love that guy!
Put the finished Two Face on when your done(Dont put the batsignal in the top corner tho,make it the coin;)
And keep up the good work!

really cool art, i like em all

SB, why not download some tutorials on Photoshop? Seriously, it took me abuot 4 months to get it down man. You've got the eye, it won't take that long.

Thanks everyone for the input. :)

Juggertha said:
SB, why not download some tutorials on Photoshop? Seriously, it took me abuot 4 months to get it down man. You've got the eye, it won't take that long.

I've got some leave time from work coming to me in a couple of weeks - hmmm, that might just be the ideal time to take 'photoshop 101' methinks.

Good idea Juggertha :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"