Comics superboy thread

house of f

Reaction score
42717ful8wd.jpg
great charter and took from us before his time what do you think

I'm actually sorry to see him go. Connor really grew on me when Geoff Johns was writing him. I doubt we'll get to see him return anytime soon, but I'm crossing my fingers.

I also liked the character and I was hoping that DC was going to replace the trinity with their younger counterparts OYL, but sadly that didn't happen. It would have been interesting to see Connor try to fill the role of the real Superman again.

A part of me is hoping they'll be bringing in back at some point. There seems to be an outcry of sorts for him back on the DC boards.

TwilightPro101 said:
A part of me is hoping they'll be bringing in back at some point. There seems to be an outcry of sorts for him back on the DC boards.

Yeah, but they did lose the rights for him and if they're gonna return him they have to pay percentages of what they earn of him.
So I don't think we'll be seeing him again, atleast not anytime soon.

TheFalcon said:
Yeah, but they did lose the rights for him and if they're gonna return him they have to pay percentages of what they earn of him.
So I don't think we'll be seeing him again, atleast not anytime soon.

Meaning what? I'm lost... How did they lose the rights? Smallville? :confused:

torkibe said:
Meaning what? I'm lost... How did they lose the rights? Smallville? :confused:

Here's the short story:

Newsarama said:
According to Variety the ongoing Siegel/DC/Time Warner battle for Superboy took another step at the end of March when Judge Ronald S.W. Lew, in a summary judgement found that Smallville may be infringing upon the copyright to Superboy which are, according to the ruling held by Joanne Siegel and Laura Siegel Larson, the wife and daughter of the late Superman co-creator, Jerry Siegel.

Here's the link if you want the whole thing: http://www.newsarama.com/general/smallville.html

I'm poor and havnt picked up my comics in a while, howd he die?

i have one problem with the last shot of IC6
Where in the hell was Green Lantern?
he was the one who brought Batman there.

Well whatever happens he was still a clone. It's not like they couldnt just clone him again. I hope they didnt get rid of him because of the rights issues. But I doubt this will be the last we see of a "Superboy"

I hope if they do bring him back they will bring him back in his own title as well as with the Titans.

They're gonna bring him back. He's in the same boat as flash and depowered superman.

Also isnt conner exempt from the superboy clause. I mean he is simply superboy in name only. The kent name has no bearing. All they have to do is call him(if they even need to) superlad..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"