SuperCar Challenge

kingman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Dear Gamer,

Congratulations, you have been accepted into the SuperCar Challenge Beta Test program.

Firstly, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for volunteering to work with us on the SuperCar Challenge project. Your feedback will be extremely important to us and help us shape the product ready for launch.

If you have a Eutechnyx Forums ID, you now have access to the private Beta Test area where you can post all of your feedback and comments about the game. Please remember this is the only place you should post or discuss any information about SuperCar Challenge. You’ll also notice that you’ve been given a Beta Tester badge which will be displayed next to all your posts.

Remember to check out the announcements section on a regular basis as we’ll publish information about the latest code updates and any specific areas of the game we’d like you to focus on.

We’re expecting the first code drop to be available on the PSN store within the next couple of days. You will be emailed a ticket shortly which will be required before you’ll be able to download the game. Initially we are looking to focus the test on the online aspects of SuperCar Challenge.

Have fun and once again, thank you for participating.

SCC_CarSelect_copyjpg.jpg

SCC_10Feb09_DBR9bonnetjpg.jpg

Rain_interior2jpg.jpg

Should fill the gap between now and the inevitable Gran Turismo 5 :woot:

Of course I wont be able to say much about it due to the NDA but I'll let you know my first impressions on it when my code arrives.

I welcome you to PM me how you got in.:o:woot:

I just did, even if it sounds stupid :p

So I got my Beta Key today... too bad my PS3 is out of action for 2 weeks :(

Stage 2 of the beta is now online and they're accepting new Beta Testers

This unlocks all features of the game for testing instead of just the online element.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"