Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Survivormania XXVII - Opening Challenge

If I could see pictures at work I'd have gotten all the points.

Shutup Louie.
:hehe:

I don't even know if anyone will get this

33yhy02.jpg

NACHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macho Man begs to differ

I was reading a good point on a message board earlier about how they thought Macho should of won the 93 rumble instead of Yokozuna and faced off with Bret at Wrestlemania 9. Both would of been young and put on a good show.

Mr. McMahon has "retired" for the evening so he passed on the task of randomly putting together the teams.

Without further delay, here is your teams for Survivormania XXVII!!!

The Corporation
NewYorkSpider
DX
Dr. Watson
Spider-Fan
bullets
TEDDY!
Movies205
Specter313

Degeneration X
Ahura Mazda
enterthemadness
chaseter
knowsbleed
The Original Bamfer
AndThePickles
Colossal Spoons

New World Order
Gilpesh
louiebling$
Star
The Squirrel
Majic Walrus
Kalel114
ComicChick

Day 1 will start tomorrow, so you have a little under 24 hours to get familiar with your teammates. Sex their brains out and get to know them b/c you don't know if they will help you stay in the game or cast that key vote to take you out. :o

Whew, I just got in. Knew I had a chance. Awesome. And team DX. :up: ALMOST AS GOOD AS NWO WOLFPAC.

doubt it

i dont even know who's in/was in NWO. i just wanted Star to google her lol

nWo was awesome when it was small...then half of WCW were in the nWo, they had like 5 different nWo subgroups, and it got lame.

But 1-2-3Kid/Syxx/X-pac and HBK are the only two to be both NWO and DX, but 1-2-3Kid/Syxx/X-pac was only one to be in DX/NWO/NWO Wolfpac.

Wrestling Knowledge kidz....

HBK was nWo only because the WWE tried bringing it back and it sucked hard :cmad:

Worst idea ever...well, 2nd worst...Goldberg in WWE was worse.

But 1-2-3Kid/Syxx/X-pac and HBK are the only two to be both NWO and DX, but 1-2-3Kid/Syxx/X-pac was only one to be in DX/NWO/NWO Wolfpac.

Wrestling Knowledge kidz....

You'd totally get laid if you talked like that to a girl.

HBK was nWo only because the WWE tried bringing it back and it sucked hard :cmad:

Worst idea ever...well, 2nd worst...Goldberg in WWE was worse.

I remember WWE Goldberg having some good moments, just left out on a sour note.

:up:he did after all spear Jericho threw some glass panel in that one PPV match.

nWo in WWE was weak though.

Oh... I'm ALWAYS seriously... weirded out by everything you say.

You're seriously the most seriously person I know! Seriously.

this is going to be the most fanboy survivor ever

There's going to be a Jake The Snake challenge and everybody thinks it's going to be wrestling related... but it's really going to be a massive pr0n scavenger hunt.

bullets told me to come here and post on his behalf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"