Superman Fan Films

ardnealy

The Titan
Reaction score
Does anyone no any Superman Fan Films websites besides Luthor For President, Worlds Finest, or Grayson.

hello all, I was looking for a fan film. it is a black and white film about a hero (superman kind of) it takes place when he is old and is kind of looking back at his life. there is a scene where he talks to Bruce Wayne's grand kid I think. anyone know where I can find it? I have search the internet for about 2 hours now with no luck.

thanks

Wow never seen that before, thanks for posting.

^Sure no problem. It is incredibly well made, just wish they could have put the \S/ on his chest.

yes, that is the one.

wow that is so good. I wish we could get a full length film with that style.

thank you very much for helping me find that. hopefully more will watch it too.

yeah, an \S/ would have pretty cool.

better watch it again.

Last edited:
that was incredible! thanks for sharing it with me :)

Here's my own little fan film to contribute to this thread. Superman Doomsday - Funeral for a Friend. Actually it's part 2 of 3... check it out!

COFFIN-1.png

Keeping in tone with part 1, the dialogue is minimal as I am trying to tell the story through images and music almost like a “silent movie”.

In this quick chapter, I wanted to dramatically slow down the pace and focus on people close to Superman while experiencing the funeral from their POV. I wanted to separate this from other massive scale funeral vids with tons of cameos by keeping it smaller and more intimate. I also wanted to touch on the relationships between the core three members of the Justice League because in my vision, although they are friends, the Justice League has not been formed yet. Unknowingly, this is the moment that truly brings them together and it begins with Batman and Wonder Woman in their quest to avenge Superman’s death.

I am fully aware that there is a huge logical problem by having a funeral while Doomsday is still on the loose. Yes, common sense would dictate that Batman and Wonder Woman immediately attack Doomsday, and Metropolis postpone a funeral for a later time. And yes… that was initially going to the next video. However I felt it was necessary to slow it down for the second act, have the characters pay their respect, and add some emotional drama before escalating to all out action in part 3. So I’m hoping it’s something that can be overlooked for the sake of entertainment as we move forward to the finale. And I’m hoping to make the finale as epic as possible! I’m coming up with ideas at this very moment and it’s just a matter of making it work, so stay tuned!

Go fullscreen HD!

http://www.youtube.com/v/4OZZB8HeQ-c

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/v/4OZZB8HeQ-c[/YT]

Very nicely done Kashchei2003! I really look forward to watching part 3 when it's out.

If you don't mind me asking what software are you using?

Just watched your latest one Kashchei - it's fantastic, really well done. I actually got goosebumps watching bits of this. I know you've pieced it together from other films, but the masking is brilliant, progression of the storyline and the soundtrack are great. Kudos!

[YT]http://youtu.be/SqF9OwwaL-A[/YT]

We are working on a 3D animated fan film. You can check out the post Here. Let us know what you think and gives us a like on facebook if you like what you see!

Any fanfilm maker at New York or nearby?

[YT]BngcLnLZgA8[/YT]

Here's another, though it's really just Clark Kent, the dialogue is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"