Superman: Origins 3D Animated Fanfilm

SupermanOrigins

Civilian
Reaction score
Greetings!

Our team has been working hard for a few months now on an animated superman fanfilm. It will be heavily influenced by animator and producer Bruce Timm and the style of the Green Lantern Animated Series. We have extreemly talented people on board already. We just launched our official facebook page that has more information. Check us out at: https://www.facebook.com/SupermanOrigins. I am extremely excited to bring this project to life and we already have a fantastic start! I will update with more information as we release it!

Here are a couple of our character models (keep in mind these are untextured so a couple key features missing... i.e. Superman's 'S'):

Superman:
8102_429651923732185_834090038_n.jpg

Brainiac:
282863_429653497065361_801040547_n.jpg

Mercy! That's gorgeous work! I love the texturing on the models! How are in production you guys?

Render looks good :up:

Still a long way to go. You can check out our website to see the progress we've made so far. Most the characters are modeled and we are in the progress of rigging/texturing. After that we will begin working on our first trailer which will be a roughly 2min scene from the film. We appreciate the comments! Please help us spread the word and get likes on our Facebook page!

Liked! Also, if you are in need of voice actors, there a few places I can point you towards. Best of luck!

wow superman looks great!!! you should get more replies

Gotta say I really like that music. It sounds very Superman-ish without being a redo of the Williams theme. Nice work and that alone got me very interested.

Nice. When will it get done?

Pretty sweet looking so far. Love the model for Superman. Very classic!

Awesome! That looks fantastic! Any update info? Will have to head over to Facebook.

Nice work, I love Brainiacs look. BTW, since this is 3d, I would like to invite you to share this with a 3d forum I belong to http://www.foundation3d.com/ we do 3d art and they will enjoy this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"