Superman Returns Superman Returns Cast Voicing The Videogame

Ohhhhhhhh. I heard that rumor as well. I hope we will see that.

didn't the batman begin's game get bale to voice too? I remember eric bana voicing the hulk from a "scifi channel exclusive look at the hulk" too

It'll be cool if you can go explore the old krypton remains. Maybe it'll start out there as well.

Costume change is 100% must...what other special unlockables will there be?

BrollySupersj said:
Costume change is 100% must...what other special unlockables will there be?

I think there will probably be some unlockable concept art. It would be cool if you could go around and collect Superman comic books then go view the covers at the main screen or something.

I'm hoping there will be a replay option at the end of each 40 + missions where you can watch yourself complete the level and as you're replaying it, you can become a bystander and snap a picture of Superman. You can try and get the best most heroic pic of him.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
I'm hoping there will be a replay option at the end of each 40 + missions where you can watch yourself complete the level and as you're replaying it, you can become a bystander and snap a picture of Superman. You can try and get the best most heroic pic of him.

Sweet, that would be a great option. Good thinking!:up:

I am still debating whether to stick to my old PS2 or to update to my X-Box 360.

Showtime029 said:
Superman Returns Cast Voicing The Videogame
Source: Electronic Arts

www.superherohype.com

Electronic Arts and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today they have secured an all-star cast for the voices in Superman Returns: The Videogame. The game will feature the voice and likeness of Brandon Routh (Superman/Clark Kent) as well as the voices of Kevin Spacey (Lex Luthor), Kate Bosworth (Lois Lane), Parker Posey (Kitty Kowalski) and Sam Huntington (Jimmy Olsen), all reprising their roles from the upcoming Warner Bros. Pictures film directed by Bryan Singer.

Launching with the film this summer on June 28, Superman Returns: The Videogame allows players to experience a real sense of flying, and master Superman's unrivaled powers in order to save Metropolis. Based on the classic DC Comics books as well as the upcoming motion picture, Superman Returns: The Videogame draws from more than 60 years of comic lore to create the ultimate open-world super hero experience.

Superman Returns: The Videogame is currently in development by EA Tiburon in Orlando, Fla. and will be released on the Xbox 360(TM) videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as current generation platforms and handheld game systems. More information can be found at BeSuperman.com.

Cool, I can't wait to play this.

Showtime029 said:
I am still debating whether to stick to my old PS2 or to update to my X-Box 360.

I'd say stick with PS2 man. I hear those X-Box 360's have some defects and plus you can save money by not buying one. I bet it looks sweet on that 360 though, can't say I wouldn't like to play it on there. :)

I am not an X-Box guy, I am loyal to Sony, probably to a fault.

I bought the X-BOX and it had a defect. The games will freeze a lot and its really annoying. My heart lies with Sony as well Showtime.

Metropolis_Man said:
I bought the X-BOX and it had a defect. The games will freeze a lot and its really annoying. My heart lies with Sony as well Showtime.

Not with Turbografix 16?

WhatsHisFace said:
I have a 360 and it has had zero problems.

Is it worth it, or should I wait for PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"