Superman Returns WB Releases “Superman Returns” Production Notes!!

boywonder13

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php

---------------

Warner Bros. has released a 41 page PDF file titled "Superman Returns Production Information", which covers the entire process of creating the movie, from cast, crew, story, production design, costume design, and more.

The document is broken up into the following chapters and contains a few spoilers:
  • THE PHENOMENON AND THE FILMMAKER
  • THE STORY AND THE PLAYERS
  • AUSTRALIA AND METROPOLIS: ABOUT THE PRODUCTION
  • THE PHYSICS OF FLIGHT AND THE GENESIS CAMERA
  • SUPERMAN RETURNS: AN IMAX 3D EXPERIENCE MARKS ANOTHER CINEMATIC INNOVATION
  • ABOUT THE CAST
  • ABOUT THE FILMMAKERS
Download the PDF file at the Warner Bros. official "Superman Returns" website.

Your welcome this thing is pretty cool. It's a good read. Jon Peter talks about how he's so happy about this project, he loves the idea. This is the guy who didnt want Superman to fly, or have red on his costume

lol :)

boywonder13 said:
Your welcome this thing is pretty cool. It's a good read. Jon Peter talks about how he's so happy about this project, he loves the idea. This is the guy who didnt want Superman to fly, or have red on his costume

lol :)

He kind of had his wish come true.

Opps, I meant he wanted Superman to be dark and be like Batman.

ANy of u guys find anything interesting when u read it?

Told You All Superman I And Ii Are Backstories To This Movie!!!!

yah I was thinking that also, what it said. But Singer has said it is and Said Returns is like a Superman III. than later he says that Superman II is not a good movie. What's up with that.

I guess that bringins in more clerity to the issue. They are callng it a spiritual decedent from Superman I and II....interesting

Is this the first time we have heard the actor playing Jason White's name before...Tristan Labeau?

Something I did notice, when they are describing the character of Richard White :
"Richard White, an assistant editor at the Daily Planet, is engaged to Lois and the man Lois’s young son Jason calls "Daddy."

They don't directly call him the father of the kid. Could add credence to the theory that the kid is Clark's. Could be a tease done on purpose.

Interesting...

Yah, I tink so cause I just did and internet search and nothing showed up, I wonder if the KID unddertsands who controversial he is!! :)

(He Might get alot of hate mail like Young ANakin did in Episode 1 and never act again)

That is probably why nobody has heard the kid's name until now. I did a search as well, it's as if he doesn't exist.

I've never seen anything released wiith a movie like this. Did this happen with Batman Begins....?

Showtime029 said:
Is this the first time we have heard the actor playing Jason White's name before...Tristan Labeau?
The actor's name was given on the Topps card, in the kryptonian script :up:
Also on the card, the character's name is Jason Lane. In the production notes, they still only refer to him as Jason not Jason White

LuvSupes said:
The actor's name was given on the Topps card, in the kryptonian script :up:
Also on the card, the character's name is Jason Lane. In the production notes, they still only refer to him as Jason not Jason White

The name was never posted online though before right?

That second point is very interesting indeed. :O

The name was posted online when the Topps cards were posted. I'm pretty sure it was Nautica7mk who gave us the name Tristan Leabu.

LuvSupes said:
The name was posted online when the Topps cards were posted. I'm pretty sure it was Nautica7mk who gave us the name Tristan Leabu.

If that is true than I stand corrected. I guess it was new to me.

boywonder13 said:
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php

---------------

Warner Bros. has released a 41 page PDF file titled "Superman Returns Production Information", which covers the entire process of creating the movie, from cast, crew, story, production design, costume design, and more.

The document is broken up into the following chapters and contains a few spoilers:
  • THE PHENOMENON AND THE FILMMAKER
  • THE STORY AND THE PLAYERS
  • AUSTRALIA AND METROPOLIS: ABOUT THE PRODUCTION
  • THE PHYSICS OF FLIGHT AND THE GENESIS CAMERA
  • SUPERMAN RETURNS: AN IMAX 3D EXPERIENCE MARKS ANOTHER CINEMATIC INNOVATION
  • ABOUT THE CAST
  • ABOUT THE FILMMAKERS
Download the PDF file at the Warner Bros. official "Superman Returns" website.

coo man thannks

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"