Superman Returns Demo

SouLeSS said:
They should just get rid of the 'returns' part and market it as just a Superman game. Not a game loosly based on the movie. The movie is almost out of theaters already.
It still revolves around the movie. There are quite a few missions based on the movie.

THWIP* said:
NO........HE REALLY THINKS THAT MAKES SENSE. :(

Couldn't you read that as Communism is when man takes advantage of man? As in you reverse the two man's and there is actually no differance? I've seen that kind of quote used in such a context.

Sandman138 said:
Couldn't you read that as Communism is when man takes advantage of man? As in you reverse the two man's and there is actually no differance? I've seen that kind of quote used in such a context.
Why are we still discussing this?

Pulled my reserve today. I'll wait for the first review.

Sandman138 said:

eek3.gif

IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING, I'LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ASSUME YOU'RE EQUALLY AS STUPID. :dry:

SWEET! EA will be releasing a demo of an upcoming summer release as part of the X06 event for XBL :up:

It could be SR.

sag002 said:
It still revolves around the movie. There are quite a few missions based on the movie.

Let's hope not much....the film looked like crap.

It would be much better if it was based on the superior smallville, the only time superman has been remotely interesting and the best lex ever.

But as long as the game is as good as it looks, Im all for it. I prefered the Batman Begins game to the movie so hopefully this will be just as good, if not better.

Wait, wait, wait....HF: You think Smallville is better than Superman Returns? :confused:

Just curious, not trying to judge or anything...

Horrorfan said:
Let's hope not much....the film looked like crap.

It would be much better if it was based on the superior smallville, the only time superman has been remotely interesting and the best lex ever.

But as long as the game is as good as it looks, Im all for it. I prefered the Batman Begins game to the movie so hopefully this will be just as good, if not better.

That sounds as if you never saw the movie?? Surely you arent making a judgement on somthing you have no knowledge on???
I am praying that the 'Superman saving the shuttle carrier' scene is made into the game, i was BLOWN AWAY by that scene, loved it and the rest of the movie.

Mentok said:
SWEET! EA will be releasing a demo of an upcoming summer release as part of the X06 event for XBL :up:

It could be SR.

Upcoming summer? As in summer of 07 or this past summer? And when is X06 by the way? I thought we already had it.

Gammy79 said:
Wait, wait, wait....HF: You think Smallville is better than Superman Returns? :confused:

Just curious, not trying to judge or anything...

Yes.

I haven't seen SR to be fair, it just looks turd. The actors look positivly robotic, lex luthor looks pathetic and I think aside from x men bryan singer just isn't that great, and superman isn't a great character on the whole.

I love smallville because it makes superman much more vunerable, and we see his character shaping up (or what little there is of it anyway). I think the acting is far superior (Best Lex Luthor ever. He outshines what I have seen of SR with ease), and it's basically not hugely related to the comic in most aspects.

I love Lex's whole arc, which is deeper and more fufilled than the films ever could hope to be.

So to sum up...yes.

Im sure when I eventually get round to seeing SR by renting or waiting for it to hit tv, I could eat my words, but I highly doubt it. Its like catwoman...I didnt get in a rush to see it because it looked bland (not as bad as catwoman but you get my point)

ProjectPat2280 said:
That sounds as if you never saw the movie?? Surely you arent making a judgement on somthing you have no knowledge on???
I am praying that the 'Superman saving the shuttle carrier' scene is made into the game, i was BLOWN AWAY by that scene, loved it and the rest of the movie.

I didn't see it. It looked like ass, so I didn't want to spend as much as it costs for a cinema ticket on it.

Horrorfan said:
Yes.

I haven't seen SR to be fair, it just looks turd. The actors look positivly robotic, lex luthor looks pathetic and I think aside from x men bryan singer just isn't that great, and superman isn't a great character on the whole.

Hm, i kinda thought that was the case.

ProjectPat2280 said:
Upcoming summer? As in summer of 07 or this past summer? And when is X06 by the way? I thought we already had it.

This summer (By which I mean winter :o Nevermind, Im on the wrong side of the world :( ).

X06 is in two weeks.

Horrorfan said:
Yes.

I love smallville because it makes superman much more vunerable, and we see his character shaping up (or what little there is of it anyway). I think the acting is far superior (Best Lex Luthor ever. He outshines what I have seen of SR with ease), and it's basically not hugely related to the comic in most aspects.

I love Lex's whole arc, which is deeper and more fufilled than the films ever could hope to be.

So to sum up...yes.

Im sure when I eventually get round to seeing SR by renting or waiting for it to hit tv, I could eat my words, but I highly doubt it. Its like catwoman...I didnt get in a rush to see it because it looked bland (not as bad as catwoman but you get my point)

That's Kool & the gang.

Horrorfan said:
I didn't see it. It looked like ass, so I didn't want to spend as much as it costs for a cinema ticket on it.

Thats the best way to judge somthing, make an opinion BEFORE you actually see it.:whatever:

But i can understand not wanting to spend the 8 bux to see it, movie prices are OUTRAGOUES.

Mentok said:
This summer (By which I mean winter :o Nevermind, Im on the wrong side of the world :( ).

X06 is in two weeks.

Ah, got cha. Another stupid question for ya, what exactly is X06?? Is it just for microsoft??? And is SR confirmed to be there??

ProjectPat2280 said:
Hm, i kinda thought that was the case.

If I see it and it's good, I'll admit it. I'm just in no hurry at all to.

I know some people love it, but they seem to be huge DC fans, which I am not at all, so I would probably appriciate it a lot less.

The game looks cool though.

Anyone who thinks SMALLVILLE is a quality show has no right to say if a film looks bland IMO :o

SMALLVILLE has two things going for it.

MICHAEL ROSENBAUM and KRISTIN KREUK.

Everything else about that show has been pure ass :down

Welling is not now nor will he ever be SUPERMAN.

BRANDON ROUTH pwns WELLING even in the crap RETURNS SUIT :cmad:

ProjectPat2280 said:
Thats the best way to judge somthing, make an opinion BEFORE you actually see it.:whatever:

But i understand not wanting to spend the 8 bux to see, movie prices are OUTRAGOUES.

Have you ever eaten ****? would you?

I mean for all you know it could taste great, so I assume you would since you only judge stuff after experiencing it?

ProjectPat2280 said:
Ah, got cha. Another stupid question for ya, what exactly is X06?? Is it just for microsoft??? And is SR confirmed to be there??

X06 is a Microsoft event :up: SR should be there since its the last chance to show it off before they release it in november.

Mentok said:
Anyone who thinks SMALLVILLE is a quality show has no right to say if a film looks bland IMO :o

SMALLVILLE has two things going for it.

MICHAEL ROSENBAUM and KRISTIN KREUK.

Everything else about that show has been pure ass :down

Welling is not now nor will he ever be SUPERMAN.

BRANDON ROUTH pwns WELLING even in the crap RETURNS SUIT :cmad:

And IMO, no one who thinks SR was a quality film should have an opinion :o (except gammy who rocks).

But yeah, SR bombed because other people like me saw it and it looked ****ty. Maybe they should make it look good if they have another box office suicide attempt sequel.

Horrorfan said:
Have you ever eaten ****? would you?

I mean for all you know it could taste great, so I assume you would since you only judge stuff after seeing it?

Dude, you know what i mean, dont try to turn it around.

Horrorfan said:
And IMO, no one who thinks SR was a quality film should have an opinion :o (except gammy who rocks).

But yeah, SR bombed because other people like me saw it and it looked ****ty. Maybe they should make it look good if they have another box office suicide attempt sequel.

I dont think "bombed" would be the word to describe how it did at the b.o. Didnt do amazing but, i dont think it bombed.

Yay :O

Superman Returns has flaws, HF, and it should have been a restart like Batman Begins.

But the movie is still pretty cool. I'm not gonna tell you to watch it, but if someone close to you ever rents or buys it, try to give it a chance.

Even Thwip liked parts of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"