Superman Returns Demo

ProjectPat2280 said:
Dude, you know what i mean, dont try to turn it around.

The point is, everyone judges stuff.

Don't be a hypocrite. If you say you have never pre-judged something in your life, I'd say you were lying

I pre-judged Nazism, even though I have never actually seen it.

It sucks! :mad:

I'm also gonna go ahead and pre-judge Joan Rivers' comedy act, even though I haven't seen it either :down

Gammy79 said:
Yay :O

Superman Returns has flaws, HF, and it should have been a restart like Batman Begins.

But the movie is still pretty cool. I'm not gonna tell you to watch it, but if someone close to you ever rents or buys it, try to give it a chance.

Even Thwip liked parts of it.

I'll tell you what, I'll give it a rent when it comes out, just for you :heart:

Horrorfan said:
And IMO, no one who thinks SR was a quality film should have an opinion :o (except gammy who rocks).

Did I say its a quality film? No I said SMALLVILLE is ASS.

But yeah, SR bombed because other people like me saw it and it looked ****ty. Maybe they should make it look good if they have another box office suicide attempt sequel.

BULL****. Then explain crap like PIRATES 2 that got horrible reviews everywhere yet goes onto make over a billion dollars.

SR failed because lazy ass morons didnt think it looked SUPERMAN ENOUGH and because there was too much serious drama and no ****ing explosions and boobs every 5 minutes.

Gammy79 said:
I pre-judged Nazism, even though I have never actually seen it.

It sucks! :mad:

Plus, the leader with the crappy moustache was supposed to be a real *****e.

Horrorfan said:
The point is, everyone judges stuff.

Don't be a hypocrite. If you say you have never pre-judged something in your life, I'd say you were lying

I understand that. I went in to the movie thinking it would be 'ok', i was wrong and it was muuuuch better than just 'ok'. Since you have yet to see the film, your opinion on it is invalid. But yea dude, give it a rent or just bum it off one of ur friends. Nov 28th, hellz yea:supes:

Ok the pirates thing I can't explain :p

That's one franchise that baffles me how popular it is.

Mentok said:
*makes love to HORRORFAN*

:mad:

Mentok, like an abusive marraige, sometimes we fight but the love is still there under the bruises :heart:

Horrorfan said:
I admit, I thought Pirates 2 was decent, but I also agree no way did it deserve a billion.

SR failed because superman isn't really relevent as a hero any more. People love the marvel style flawed hero who can be beat down, not a god like being who fights land development mad bald guys. It also looked incredibly bland, and poorly acted and with crappy dialogue. ''truth, justice and all that stuff?''. Yeah, the screenwriter earned that cash.

It looked like crap, so it failed. Even Singer blamed the marketing.

I thought the acting was fine, Routh, i thought NAILED the part.

< < < has not seen the Movie "Doom" because the Trailers look like crap

TrailerCues said:
< < < has not seen the Movie "Doom" because the Trailers look like crap

Exactly...if a film doesn't look good, why pay to see it?

At least rental is only like 2 or 3 bucks as apposed to how much tickets are here (fifteen bucks or so is the equivilant)

Horrorfan said:
I admit, I thought Pirates 2 was decent, but I also agree no way did it deserve a billion.

SR failed because superman isn't really relevent as a hero any more. People love the marvel style flawed hero who can be beat down, not a god like being who fights land development mad bald guys. It also looked incredibly bland, and poorly acted and with crappy dialogue. ''truth, justice and all that stuff?''. Yeah, the screenwriter earned that cash.

It looked like crap, so it failed. Even Singer blamed the marketing.

So your another person who got all assy because of the 'All that stuff' Line?

Well...

1- Its not Supermans famous line in the film in the first place. I can understand if it was his line that they changed in order to be PC.
2- Its a play on words that comes at the end of a whole scene. Take the ending out of context and you loose all the significance.

Thats the reason SR failed at the box office. Lazy ass audiences that need explosions, boobs and to have everything explained to them so the big scary story wont get all confusing.

The acting was great. Brandon (was is clearly quite wooden in the first Kent farm scenes) Qickly shows that he was the only choice for the role. He is SUPERMAN.

SPacey was great. He always is.

Bosworth who has a pretty limited character in the script did a great job.

Hell, even THE KID was good. Better than anything Welling has done in all his years of 'acting'.

Crappy dialogue? Hardly. It was once again miles ahead of anything SMALLVILLE has done or the crap that filled SPIDER-MAN 2.

Anyway... *End rant mode*

Horrorfan said:
Exactly...if a film doesn't look good, why pay to see it?

At least rental is only like 2 or 3 bucks as apposed to how much tickets are here (fifteen bucks or so is the equivilant)

Yea, and thats fine, but you cant expect to make valid opinions on it.
But trying to get back on topic a bit, has there been ANY kind of new info on this game???

Horrorfan said:
Mentok, like an abusive marraige, sometimes we fight but the love is still there under the bruises :heart:

Angry love is still love :erotic:

(we need an erotic emoticon too :( )

Mentok said:
So your another person who got all assy because of the 'All that stuff' Line?

Well...

1- Its not Supermans famous line in the film in the first place. I can understand if it was his line that they changed in order to be PC.
2- Its a play on words that comes at the end of a whole scene. Take the ending out of context and you loose all the significance.

Thats the reason SR failed at the box office. Lazy ass audiences that need explosions, boobs and to have everything explained to them so the big scary story wont get all confusing.

The acting was great. Brandon (was is clearly quite wooden in the first Kent farm scenes) Qickly shows that he was the only choice for the role. He is SUPERMAN.

SPacey was great. He always is.

Bosworth who has a pretty limited character in the script did a great job.

Hell, even THE KID was good. Better than anything Welling has done in all his years of 'acting'.

Crappy dialogue? Hardly. It was once again miles ahead of anything SMALLVILLE has done or the crap that filled SPIDER-MAN 2.

Anyway... *End rant mode*

It didn't bother me that much, it was just a lame line of dialogue.

Trust me, it failed because it looked crap. It had nothing to do with lack of boobs or explosions. Even if had all the elements you claim (I think spacey is camp and ott in everything I have seen him in and I hate hammy actors) it does, it sure didn't show it in the trailers.

I appriciate you trying to make excuses and lashing out at people who didn't see it, but like singer said, blame the marketing if anything for making it look ass.

ProjectPat2280 said:
Yea, and thats fine, but you cant expect to make valid opinions on it.
But trying to get back on topic a bit, has there been ANY kind of new info on this game???

I didn't say it was crap, I said the trailers made it look crap. There's a difference.

Here are some new 360 In-game screens:up:

4_full.jpg

5_full.jpg

3_full.jpg

2_full.jpg

1_full.jpg

That Superman model is much better than it was back at E3.

The low res stuff and unfinished models are also gone :up:

I personally still think its too Cartoony looking but I can understand why they took things in that direction.

Metropolis is really huge too... Should be fun.

Superman has some weird glowing thing going on though :confused: Looks weird.

^ Yes it is. I so can't wait for this game! These new screens look amazing and the open world we're going to get makes it worth the anticipation. The Superman model looks badass. :super:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"