Superman Returns Superman Returns Hype <3 thread

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
even if the film itself wasnt the best; it sure was cool seeing supermania everywhere i went!!

thanks to supermanhomepage.com!

crunch-front.jpg

superman_returns_monopoly.jpg

6f_1.JPG

7eleven.jpg

srpromo22vc.jpg

tropicana-pack.jpg

hmm. i like that monopoly game.

still, with all these, it still didn't get the public hype for the movie.

cosidering this summer the competition is so much tougher and competitive, and yet there are more movies making > $200mil dosmetic and >$400mil WW, i wonder what had stopped the people to go and watch SR last year as there was so much marketing for SR and 2006 was dedicated as the year of superman some more.

most the films doing huge are sequels...

I loved everything about Superman Returns. Right up until I saw the film.

I was super excited and hyped, I actually thought the marketing was pretty good. It's pretty obvious that the marketing was pretty good. Just going by the small sampling of pics in this thread. Singer blamed the marketing instead of blaming his film.

transformers has raped the cinema this year,

already at $265 domestic bloody hell

superman returns took 1 year to get to 200

what a joke

transformers has raped the cinema this year,

already at $265 domestic bloody hell

superman returns took 1 year to get to 200

what a joke

Actually Spider-Man 3 is still going to be the biggest film of the year. Transformers isn't going to do $335 million domestic, which is what SM3 did.

To be honest, I liked Superman Returns. The movie was pretty good, some redeeming quality, for example the plane sceme, very awesome. Well I don't quite understand why people don't like Superman Returns, but its a Superman movie that's in a dark tone in the Richard Donner universe. So, this movie was good to be honest, I would see it many times on TV

To be honest, I liked Superman Returns. The movie was pretty good, some redeeming quality, for example the plane sceme, very awesome. Well I don't quite understand why people don't like Superman Returns, but its a Superman movie that's in a dark tone in the Richard Donner universe. So, this movie was good to be honest, I would see it many times on TV
it isn't in a dark tone. it's in a bland tone.

btw, good to see the all these promotional stuffs. i was so super hyped back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"