Superman Returns "Superman Returns" New Blu-ray Question

Spider-Jim

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to order the new SUPERMAN RETURNS Blu-ray, with the new lossless audio transfer, from Amazon.com, but can't find it listed. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

This will be like the first Blu-Ray I buy, once I get a Blu-Ray player!

Amazon does not seem to have the new version. Many other places do.

That's what is says, though. I wouldn't buy it off of Amazon. Too many questions.

Any suggestions? I am really hoping to add this Blu-ray to my collection.

You should buy it from a store where you can see the audio and video aspects for yourself (Wal-mart, Best Buy, Target, etc.). And if the disc isn't what the box claims, it will be much easier to return (than through the mail). If you call some of those places and get the department where they sell blu-rays, often a sales clerk will tell you if they have it in stock. They don't like to give out prices over the phone, but they will tell you if it's in stock and if it's the one you want.

The problem is that none of my local electronics or department stores have the right version. I checked three different places (HMV, Wal-Mart and Best Buy/Future Shop) and they all had the 5.1 audio transfer. It seems like this is difficult to track down.

Never thought of eBay! On my way there now! Brilliant idea!

Oh, when I eventually get a blu-ray player I WILL be buying SR, no doubt. One of the few I will be happy to double dip for.

I have a blu-ray player and a PS3 -- make sure you get the PS3 instead of the stand-alone player.

I have a blu-ray player and a PS3 -- make sure you get the PS3 instead of the stand-alone player.

Whys that?

I have a PS3 and was thinking of buying a stand-alone player.

Whys that?

I have a PS3 and was thinking of buying a stand-alone player.

There are many reasons, including:
PS3s load much faster.
They are easier to update (firmware).
There never seems to be a problem playing blu-rays in them (while some movies don't play in some stand-alone players. See: Bond, James).

There are many reasons, including:
PS3s load much faster.
They are easier to update (firmware).
There never seems to be a problem playing blu-rays in them (while some movies don't play in some stand-alone players. See: Bond, James).

Wo, thanks for the heads up on that mate, you've just saved me some money :up:

Wo, thanks for the heads up on that mate, you've just saved me some money :up:

No problem. I paid more for the stand-alone player and I would trade it for a PS3 in a heartbeat.

What the hell?! I just bought Superman Returns on Blu Ray off ebay! I didn't know there was a lossless audio version! I probably got the other one! :cmad:

Can't even trust getting Blu Ray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"