Superman Returns Superman wins awards at Spike TV SCREAM AWARDS

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
The worlds of horror, sci-fi, fantasy, and comic books took over Hollywood during a celebration of all four genres at Spike TV's SCREAM AWARDS 2006 ceremony, which taped at the historic Pantages Theater this evening and airs on Tuesday, October 10 (10:00 PM - Midnight, ET/PT).
The "Best Superhero" award was won by Brandon Routh for his role as Superman in "Superman Returns"!

Other Superman related winners at the awards were HowItShouldHaveEnded.com, winning "Best Internet Parody" for their hillarious "How Superman Should Have Ended" online animation.

Click here
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061008/nysu004.html?.v=66
to read the press release revealing the complete list of the Scream Awards 2006 winners.

Binker said:
The worlds of horror, sci-fi, fantasy, and comic books took over Hollywood during a celebration of all four genres at Spike TV's SCREAM AWARDS 2006 ceremony, which taped at the historic Pantages Theater this evening and airs on Tuesday, October 10 (10:00 PM - Midnight, ET/PT).
The "Best Superhero" award was won by Brandon Routh for his role as Superman in "Superman Returns"!

Other Superman related winners at the awards were HowItShouldHaveEnded.com, winning "Best Internet Parody" for their hillarious "How Superman Should Have Ended" online animation.

Click here
to read the press release revealing the complete list of the Scream Awards 2006 winners.

Congratulations Brandon you deserve it :super: . Just Like Christian last year for Batman Begins :batty: .

TheComicbookKid said:
Congrats! He and the whole crew did a brilliant job.

I have to agree! Congrats Brandon!

Congrats Brandon!

Rock on! So good to hear something positive for this movie and Brandon.

Brandon is a very good Superman.

Man, thats excellent, I always knew he would earn something for being our greatest Superman.

Well done Brandon, you thoroughly deserve it and i'm happy for you and the whole cast and crew!

Yes SR had a lot of other Superhero movies to go up against to win the award :rolleyes:

Binker said:

Click here

Congratulation to Brandon and the Superman crew ! :yay:

The Punisher checks Superman's muscle to see if he really deserves the award.
routhjane.jpg

Antonello Blueberry said:
The Punisher checks Superman's muscle to see if he really deserves the award.
routhjane.jpg
hahah and the fact that he was going up against no real competition.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
^The same amount as Batman Begins.

Batman Begins won 3 awards, "The Best Superhero" award is nothing big, Pirates and Begins got the better awards.

Thunder Emperor said:
hahah and the fact that he was going up against no real competition.

Yes but they will say it was going up against Batman, I just think the people felt sorry and had to give SR one award at least and they chose the "The Best Superhero" award compared to what Begins and the Pirates won.

Way to go Brandon, you deserve it!!!

I love how Gurad tries to make the best hero award seem like it was nothing just cause Brandon one...

the pathetic bashing continues, i guess

And how is that Pathetic? I just stated my opinion that the award is nothing big, the awards Begins won were much more better, best screen play, best director. What did they give SR? Best Superhero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"