Survey says women with tiny dogs are a massive red flag for potential lovers

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
This was on the radio earlier today on my way to work, basically they said there was some survey done that said most men have discovered that if a woman owns any type of small dog, like a lap dog or whatever, she will be extremely high maintenance and to avoid her like the plague. Chicks with big dogs however, they say you should grab onto and not let go. :o Trying to find the article online, but it could have just been some verbal survey they did a while back. Any truth to that from past experiences?

What did it say about women who own cats? Potential threesome prone?

Little dogs are near useless and annoying, I've found that (for the most part) their owners are the same.

I can say that I did have a GF with a small dog and to say she was high maintenance was an understatement.

Little dogs should be set free into the wild so they can be eaten by bigger, more important animals.

A chick with one of those silly little yappy dogs that they carry around in a bag screams "High maintenance, superficial, stuck up *****" to me.

Little dogs don't alarm me... it's when i see girls with giant dogs...

if you recall my story of a high school classmate years ago... the super religious virgin who lost it to her Yellow Lab..... yeah... anytime I see a girl with a big dog... beastiality comes to mind....

little dogs don't alarm me... It's when i see girls with giant dogs...

If you recall my story of a high school classmate years ago... The super religious virgin who lost it to her yellow lab..... Yeah... Anytime i see a girl with a big dog... Beastiality comes to mind....

wtf

yeah.... it was a serious WTF moment for the whole high school....

she was cute... but her parents were super religous and didn't allow her to have any social life, and obviously, dating life with anyone..... I guess she was pulled out of all gym classes by her parents, and she dressed very old school.... long skirts, thick weaters, etc......

well, her parents walked in on her, with the family yellow lab mounted on her....

yeah, the beans spilled because her brother went to the school too.... he told alot of people, went around... even her picture was taken out of the year book...

I have two small dogs and am really high maintenance but i'm a dude!:doh:

How little are we talking about? Because I love my Rat Terrier.

yeah, the beans spilled because her brother went to the school too.... he told alot of people, went around... even her picture was taken out of the year book...
Well that's dumb because everyone could now make fun of the brother for being related to such a messed-up girl. :o

You're not superficial though are you!?!? :oldrazz:
Hah, I thought high-maintenance automatically assumed some superficiality with it.

I agree that lap dogs are useless. Gimme a energetic mid-size dog anyday, instead of the ones that look like they could keel over and die if they participated in any strenuous activity. :funny:

I'm living with two cats now, but sometimes I feel like the kitten is a puppy. She follows me around EVERYWHERE, and last night both her and the bigger cat were meowing incessantly at me and it was like, "WHAT DO YOU WAAAANT?" :lmao:

the brother made fun of her the most.... and he was younger then me, but a cool guy... he was good at football, and was pretty popular.... people felt bad for him..

When I think tiny dog, I think of a little "Tinkerbell" dog that the girl carries around in her handbag, smothers with attention and spoils with jewelry and stuff. The types of girls who do that do tend to be pretty materialistic, and so I can easily see why it's a turn off. Also, there's the possibility that they are so obsessed with the little dog that the dog will compete for attention with the man and any children he may have with her, which would be an annoyance.

Unlike with "kickables" though, men for the most part like big dogs, and finding out a girl has a big dog would be a turn on. The big dog says that the woman is more physically active since it takes a lot of energy to walk the dog, play with it, wash it, etc., and in a way that sends the signal to the male that such a woman is ideal for raising children who typically have some similar requirements.

Little dogs don't alarm me... it's when i see girls with giant dogs...

if you recall my story of a high school classmate years ago... the super religious virgin who lost it to her Yellow Lab..... yeah... anytime I see a girl with a big dog... beastiality comes to mind....

Dude

I can't think of any exceptions.

Staffordshire Bull Terrior FTW. :up:

I do like little Jack Russells too though. The hyper active nut cases!:awesome:

Wishbone!

Wishbone_Robin_Hood.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members