Susan Richards And Namor

celldog

Sidekick
Reaction score
I just saw a cover to an upcoming issue of Civil War with Namor and Susan.

What's the deal with her?? I know she's mad at Reed. But why does she keep running to this guy?? And what mother EVER leaves her children??? EVER!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Reed has gotta be tired of this. But Namor as well.....Hey Sue, him or me.

celldog said:

What's the deal with her?? I know she's mad at Reed. But why does she keep running to this guy?? And what mother EVER leaves her children??? EVER!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

The thing is, Namor's only in it for the ass. Well, the ass and to piss off Reed Richards. He'd bang her for a week then plant his foot on her backside and shove her right out the door.

Isn't Atlantis officially neutral? She's probably just going there to get away from Reed and the SHRA, since the only other refuges she'd have are Attilan, which is all anti-humanity in general now, and the Negative Zone, which is a hellhole that's currently trying to conquer the positive universe. I guess the Microverse, too, but the Microverse is just lame. :o Either way, I'll be severely disappointed if Sue starts letting Namor bang her. I hate stories where separating from a spouse somehow automatically translates into hopping onto the crotch of another person.

I think the story is that Atlantis is going to open up it's doors to SHRA dissidents.

Just as a refuge, or as an officially anti-reg sovereignty? Cap's ranks could use an Atlantean army.

I don't know.:( We'll have to see what happens with the "Sleeper Cell" story in CW:Frontline.

Sue's lonely, and Reed is being a jerk. She probably just wants to feel.....wanted.

"Why do the good girls always fall for the bad boys?"

Bathwater, No Doubt

TheCorpulent1 said:
Just as a refuge, or as an officially anti-reg sovereignty? Cap's ranks could use an Atlantean army.

Now that would be awesome to see...Cap leading the Atlantean army with Namor at his side?

Ahhh. Thor will just fry 'em with lightning. :oldrazz:

I think Atlantis will goes to war against the surface due to the Civil War.

ElectroFlare said:
Now that would be awesome to see...Cap leading the Atlantean army with Namor at his side?

namor laughs in the face of lightning.

I can't wait to see what happens between the two.

ElectroFlare said:

Namor can absorb and re-channel electricity.:o

Same thing ^^^ said.:o

Tropico said:
Namor can absorb and re-channel electricity.:o

I was aware Namor could channel it...

But can all atlateans? If they can, I stand corrected. Apologies.

I'm not sure all of them can.

I don't think any of them can apart from Namor.;):p

celldog said:

Celldog, expert on Parent-child relations. Because joining a resistance movement constantly under attack is the safest place to take her kids. :up:

Darthphere said:
Celldog, expert on Parent-child relations. Because joining a resistance movement constantly under attack is the safest place to take her kids. :up:

Cut him some slack, man! Don't you see that the alternate reality he comes from a mother doesn't leave her child ever, EVER?!

Tropico said:
Cut him some slack, man! Don't you see that the alternate reality he comes from a mother doesn't leave her child ever, EVER?!

Ive seen this, they even take their kids to the bathroom with them, so disgusting.

Somebody give me $10 is Celly posts the Yosemite Sam pic.

LOL, I was wondering if it was you or someone else that brought that reaction. That's a fool's bet, Darth!:( I won't have any part of it.

Nobody has ever seen Sue sleeping with anyone other than Reed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"