SYFY's Deadly Class - Image Comics Adaptation

5 episodes in. This show is great. The first episode felt over-dramatic, trying to be cool and like everyone was being unnecessarily mysterious. Everyone also felt like a stock character. But now everyone feels like a real character, and this is just great. The kids are fantastic. They show "earns" it's musical choices, if that makes sense.

Yeah this show was awesome. I loved how each of the characters were made more interesting and compelling in their own unique ways. Also, my god were those animated sequences incredible. This seriously needs to hurry up and get renewed though, because they can't leave us hanging like that after that cliffhanger ending.

Unfortunate, yeah. I'd put Deadly Class and Happy alongside shows like Legion and Preacher as far as a breath of fresh air in regards to comic-based adaptations on TV. And you'd think that SyFy would be the prime spot that would keep both shows alive. I guess not.

I'm disappointed by this but it is what it is. I can only assume Krypton will be next after this season.

Just like with Happy this news definitely sucks, but it sounds like there is still some hope left yet.

OK, now it's dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"