World Symbiote

LivingInferno

Civilian
Reaction score
What would you guys call a symbiote and who would be attached to.

I'd call my one Virus

Venom... wait no that's been taken...

Hmm... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil... just cause it'd be funny to say...

What was the name of the Carnage/Doc Ock thing from Spider-Man on the PS1?

That was cool? Easy to defeat, but pretty sweet.

I'd call mine 'Carnom' (or possibly, Karnum), as a little tribute to the orginal two. ;)

id be the Amazing Symbiote Man.... sorry im not very creative

Red X said:
What was the name of the Carnage/Doc Ock thing from Spider-Man on the PS1?

That was cool? Easy to defeat, but pretty sweet.

Monster-Ock

Either Havoc or Mayhem. Sounds like wrestling names.

Other Names...
Reaper
Brutality
Darth Vader
Darth Symbiote
Turmoil
Malice

I was thinking about making a thread like this a long time ago.

I was going to draw what I wanted mine to look like.

My name would be Grim or Acid.

Hmmm, currently i'm working on a story about a symbiote character I created awhile ago. A story which i've been on and off, restricted by my busy life with work. But whenever I get time, I work on the story. It'll be done, when it's done. And sometimes I draw a picture just to get my mind flowing. I created a character named Chaos.

Obviously, I am no artist. I've seen the art by various other people on this website, and their work is ****ing amazing. But myself, I do enjoy drawing. Heres an image I drew of him from awhile back.

P1010015.jpg

You always see people making up their own symbiotes and stuff, always making the 'family' move into the future. Do any of you guys think it might be interesting to see Venoms father?

Rabid_Rust said:
You always see people making up their own symbiotes and stuff, always making the 'family' move into the future. Do any of you guys think it might be interesting to see Venoms father?

Not really, cause Venom's "father" would look just like Venom except without the spider symbol. The reason why all of Venom's "children" are interestin cause they were born on Earth and they adpated to the atmosphere differently, thats why theyu have different colors and attributes.

Ultimate_Venom said:
Not really, cause Venom's "father" would look just like Venom except without the spider symbol. The reason why all of Venom's "children" are interestin cause they were born on Earth and they adpated to the atmosphere differently, thats why theyu have different colors and attributes.

Yam I guess that's true. I'm just grasping at straws here, but maybe Venoms father adapted to a different planet and has some cool powers to?... maybe? no? ok.:(

The symbiote character I created comes from earlier in the "bloodline" of the symbiotes, it's exact place is unknown. However the reason as to why I made it different such as it's color, and it's ability's. Was because it was spawned in an alien enviroment, not on earth but on another world millions of years ago. It could very well be Venoms "grandparent". Somehow, someway it got into space and hitched a ride in a meteorite which one day would come across earth.

It went into a dormant state in the meteorite, it also became more resistant to damage to survive, and mutated. It's powers include the ability to produce cohesive plasma masses which are highly corrosive in nature. So in simpler terms, Chaos can throw projectiles of acid at his victims if need be. Of course in addition to this power, he has the usual abilitys of super strength, speed and agility. He cant climb walls like Spidey, Venom, Carnage and Toxin. But that doesnt stop him from using his claws to climb which would be just as effective.

I'd name my symbiote "LEEEROOOOYYYYY JEEEENNNNNKKKKINNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"