World Symbiote Spider-man vs. Venom

thebatsam

Maverick
Reaction score
Who do you think would win in a fight?
This is a hypothetical situation where there would be no complications of the symbiote leaving Venom and then fusing to Spidey etc.
And I'm talking about Venom Eddie Brock, not Gargan

The better question is who will win this fight:

This thread or the Mods.

The truth is closer than you think! Dun dun duuuuun....

I would have to say symbiote spiderman. The symbiote can only amplify the host's abilities. Brock was strong, at least in the Amazing universe, but Spidey was so much stronger. Let's say that the symbiote increased their strength say 3000% times their own strength. Peter being much stronger, having much more experience, and being much more flexible than venom should have no problems kicking Venom's tail. It would be like Peter Parker V.s. Brock.

Symbiote Spider-Man, cause Eddie is not wearing the symbiote then

Spidey has beaten Venom numerous times without the aid of the symbiote. With the symbiote he would beat him even faster.

Eh, the symbiote doesn't add to his strength, it didn't do that in comics

Symbiote Spider-man. It may not add to hiss trength, but it did help him heal, and I some cases that will give the advantage to Spidey. In Spidey's first encounter with Venom, Spidey still beat him by using his intelligence. With the symbiote? I think he'd beat him even worse. Venom would still be a huge challenge to defeat, but in the end, Symbiote Spidey would win, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"