Taking "Why So Serious?"...to an extreme

ianskyvox

Pop-pop gets a treat?
Reaction score
wsstat.JPG

Yep... it's real. Just got it today on my inner forearm right below the elbow (above a Dali tattoo I got a few years back)

Now, before someone labels me a total nerd/idiot lol... didn't JUST get it because of all of the viral hype. Thought it was a cool, short & simple phrase to remind me not to take life TOO seriously. Plus thought the design itself fit well with the piece next to it.

All that and... well I am a nerd/idiot too. Had to share.

Thats awesome, I hope for your sake, and say this knowing the that its in no way going to be true, that the movie doesn't suck

I also liked the other Joker quote... "The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules."

wsstat.JPG

Yep... it's real. Just got it today on my inner forearm right below the elbow (above a Dali tattoo I got a few years back)

Now, before someone labels me a total nerd/idiot lol... didn't JUST get it because of all of the viral hype. Thought it was a cool, short & simple phrase to remind me not to take life TOO seriously. Plus thought the design itself fit well with the piece next to it.

I salute you!

Well done.

I still think when i go around and tag up a few places like playing cards in a store or money then hand it over to the store with WHY SO SERIOUS over it, is a little more extreme than a tat. Now only if it were your first tat it would be extreme.

thats pretty nawesome. i thought about it m'self. nicely done
yea im a manager where i work so in constantly drawing joker faces and/or why so serious on dollar bills so they're handed out the next day lol

That's funny you guys say that, because I do exactly that. I've left a joker card with whysoserious.com written on it, I've jokerized bills, and I even turned George Washington into batgeorge:
batgeorge.jpg

That's funny you guys say that, because I do exactly that. I've left a joker card with whysoserious.com written on it, I've jokerized bills, and I even turned George Washington into batgeorge:
batgeorge.jpg

Batgeorge!!! Love it! :funny:

batgeorge.jpg
:pal: HA! Officially made my day

wsstat.JPG

that, my good sir, is well and truly epic.

wsstat.JPG

Oh my goodness.

You are a brave mother****er, dude. I will say that.

And as stated before, I hope that for your sake especially, the movie does not suck. Because we will turn this around on you real quick if it does.

"Remember that one dude who got the WHY SO SERIOUS? tattoo? Yeah, I heard he changed his name, moved to the Middle East and herds sheep."

Niiice. The dali piece is awesome, as well. Really well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"