Dad model's daughter's shorts to teach her a lesson.

TheDreamMaster

The Night He Came Home...
Reaction score
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/da...a-lesson--becomes-online-celeb-171218029.html

There's pictures in the link.
A Utah dad got so fed up with his teen daughter’s too-short shorts that he taught her a fashion lesson she'll never forget. Scott Mackintosh publicly modeled his own version of his daughter's Daisy Dukes and, in the process, became an Internet hero.

“I simply did this in hopes that my daughter would know of my great love for her and that she knows of her great worth,” Scott Mackintosh told the Deseret News about the photo of himself in cutoffs, which has since become a Tumblr sensation. “Now that it has gone viral, I hope that young women everywhere understand their great worth. I will look like an idiot any day if that point gets across."

http://yhoo.it/15Xomea

His daughter looks strikingly like Miley Cyrus, the current Miley, and her name is apparently Myley as well.

Saw this the other day. That dad is extremely cool. I think he's a great dad and a hilarious guy.
Also, that girl is friggin HOT. Not to sound derogatory. But she obviously wants to be treated as an object, so...:oldrazz:

This is actually a technique to get older toddlers to stop throwing tantrums. You copy them (just enough to look dumb) and they realize how stupid they look, and stop. :oldrazz:

I wonder if he has a son, and if he would similarly tell the son that he shouldn't then LOOK at girls in short shorts or skirts.

Oh my God...the girl is copying Miley Cyrus with that hairdo...>_< Does she kiss barbie dolls and ride wrecking balls in the nude too?

1) I'm no 100% sure how effective a course of action this is, but Dad is a very confident man.

2) His daughter looks way too much like Miley Cyrus.

I think they are a pretty cool dad and daughter...

1) I'm no 100% sure how effective a course of action this is, but Dad is a very confident man.

2) His daughter looks way too much like Miley Cyrus.

As long as she doesn't start assaulting us with her tongue we should be fine.

What if his daughter wants to twerk? :o

Oh my God...the girl is copying Miley Cyrus with that hairdo...>_< Does she kiss barbie dolls and ride wrecking balls in the nude too?

Well, her facebook name is Myley.

So will 'Dads wearing daughter's short-shorts' a fetish now?

I wonder if he has a son, and if he would similarly tell the son that he shouldn't then LOOK at girls in short shorts or skirts.
Actually, the equivalent move for a son would be to wear his pants down to his knees with his underwear showing, if the son wears pants down to his knees with his underwear showing. :oldrazz:

Yes, it should be a choice for a girl to wear short shorts if she wants to. But first she has to understand how she's going to come off. And that doesn't mean "getting attention and catcalls from guys," but on a really general level as she goes around in public wearing whatever she's wearing. I sometimes see professional women who wear miniskirts so tight you can see pantylines, and that sends a message they actually may not want people to have. Seeing the same clothing on another person sends the message more than having your parents lecture you. :oldrazz:

There's a time and place for wearing short shorts and whatever, and presumably her parents didn't think she understood that.

I believe he has 4 sons and 3 daughters, she is #6 out of 7.

This is actually a technique to get older toddlers to stop throwing tantrums. You copy them (just enough to look dumb) and they realize how stupid they look, and stop. :oldrazz:

Yeah, that actually works. I would actually just start pretend crying/screaming at the exact same time as they do, and they would give me the weirdest look each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"