• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Superhero Hype! BOINC Statistics

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
Well all...
Hope fully more will join, but I will frequently come here and update you on the teams statistics.

I personally was participating in numerous projects....but since SuperHero Hype! team is only on some of the projects, I am limiting it to them for the time being.

Current Projects as of March 27, 2009

MilkyWay@home (50% of the work) The goal of Milkyway@Home is to use the BOINC platform to harness volunteered computing resources in creating a highly accurate three dimensional model of the Milky Way galaxy using data gathered by the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. This project enables research in both astroinformatics and computer science.

PrimeGrid (50% of the work) PrimeGrid's primary goal is to bring the excitement of prime finding to the "everyday" computer user. By simply downloading and installing BOINC and attaching to the PrimeGrid project, participants can choose from a variety of prime forms to search. With a little patience, you may find a large or even record breaking prime and enter into Chris Caldwell's The Largest Known Primes Database as a Titan

All Project Stats Link showing the Team Stats

tsig1136776h-40.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"