Teeth

teewee1432

Civilian
Reaction score
I try to take care of my teeth. I cant see myself smiling or being up in someones face with a jacked up mouth. Im now seeing more and more young people with a messed up smile its like no one cares about the dentist or hygene anymore. I have a weakness and cant look at people with messed up mouths and i have several that likes to talk to me and im look dude just go to the dentist takes 20 minutes and i really hate seeing girls like that. Im like you spend a fortune on cloths and shoes but your mouth is a mess. Anybody else feel like this and do yall take care of your teeth?

Do you know how expensive a dental visit is these days? Not everyone is blessed with perfect teeth or the money to go to the dentist to fix their teeth, whether their teeth are messed up by their own habits or no fault of their own.

This is also true of the broader medical field as well. At least in the U.S. where people can't afford to go do the most basic things without a 300% markup (or more) on the cost.

I can deal with crooked teeth, but not yellow ones. People need to lay off the coffee and smokes.

Do you know how expensive a dental visit is these days? Not everyone is blessed with perfect teeth or the money to go to the dentist to fix their teeth, whether their teeth are messed up by their own habits or no fault of their own.

This is also true of the broader medical field as well. At least in the U.S. where people can't afford to go do the most basic things without a 300% markup (or more) on the cost.

your missing my point this isn't about healthcare its about hygiene, it dosent cost money to take a toothbrush and floss to your mouth. Some of the people I'm talking about are people at my job who I know has damn good dental plans still with messed up teeth. There excuse is who cares, well its your mouth and you should care. Second most dentists have good payment plans because they know that not everyone has good healthcare so thats no excuse especially when you walk around with high priced attire on your body and feet.

Actually it costs some money to buy a toothbrush and dental floss. ;)

But that's also true that some people don't brush as often as they should although it doesn't mean that will do any good. Some people just have terrible teeth no matter how well they care for them. Having good dental insurance but not using it however is inexcusable. Finding a company that pays dental is very difficult to find these days.

Some of us, like me, have good oral hygiene, but I got bad genetics from my parents teeth. I easily get cavities, and recently had to have a back tooth pulled. I still try to take good care, but sometimes it doesn't help as much as it does others. But that's only some people like me, doesn't stand for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"