Saw 3 trap ideas

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
Well I dont really like the Saw movies but Ill admit some of those traps are damn smart :o ...So I made a trap idea for Saw 3, tell me if you like it, and feel free to post trap ideas for Saw 3 in this thread

Jennifer Hudson wakes up in a dark room. Suddenly lights turn on, almost blinding her eyes. Her mouth is dry, and wide open unwantedly.To her horror she realizes two dental clamps are on both side of her mouth, one at the top and one at the bottom. Suddenly a TV in front of her opens. On it the demonic looking Jigsaw doll. "Ms.Hudson, you may be wondering why you are here today and it is for one soul purpose. Your terrible lies. YOu have conned many people, leaving some in poverty as you live your life with their stolen money. You are a fraud. So now your lying mouth will be put to the test. In front of you is a small button, just inches before your free feet. You have to press the button with them, but in doing so the clamps will sever your mouth, but if you dont press it before 60 seconds, the clamps will pull apart on opposite sides and your head will be ripped open. It your call" The TV closes. The time starts and she is frantic, she stretches her feet to reach the button, blood ozes out of her mouth, she feels some of her teeth ripping out. The pain is excrutiating. She has only 15 seconds left. She screams for help while frantically trying to press the button. 5 seconds left. She gives up and begins to cry. She cant do it, its over. Times up. Nothing happens, she trie to smile, despite the clamps keeping her mouth open and a few missing teeth. She is calm until she hears a choping sound. The clamps pull both sides of her mouth, literally ripping open her head, she never knew what hit her.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude........................... freaky sick/demented. Nicely done. But in movie format I would think that the 60 seconds would need to be extended by a few minutes at least. To short a time for audience response.

Tsunulia said:
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude........................... freaky sick/demented. Nicely done. But in movie format I would think that the 60 seconds would need to be extended by a few minutes at least. To short a time for audience response.

Choo are crazy, it worked fine with the reverse bear trap. Awesome idea though, don't like how she just accepts her fate. :o

Thanks guys, I just let her accept her fate cause I think thats what some people would do in an awkward freaky situation such as the death traps in Saw.

HOLY ****!!!...Now I remember the reverse bear trap....I knew it was too much of a good idea for me to make :(

i would love to see that in a movie

Another, first person perspective this time.

I wake up, I quickly figure out Im in an uncomfortable position. I feel blisters on my ankles and wrists. I put my head up just enough to see what is causing my discomfort. All four of my limbs are tied with a rope, the rope tied to four different metal poles. Im literally off the ground, the blisters feel like a ****ing knife slicing through your skin. I look up, I find out that the ropes are connected to numerous wheels, axels, and pulleys above me. Directly above me though, is a pail, I have no idea whats in it. Its friggin cold in the room, I feel like Ill die of hypothermia in a second if I dont get a blanket. I have no clothes on except for my poka-dotted boxers. I try to wiggle my foot out of the knot.
"F***"
Its pretty tight, but I realize I can do it. I do some more wiggling then I hear a voice.
"Careful Mr.Levy." Says a voice, I have to admit, it makes me tremble a bit.
I look over to where the sound came from, I peer to my left, then my right. I see a TV with the most grotesque doll Ive ever seen. It begins to speak. "David, you may not know me but I know you. I've been watching you, for weeks, Ive been watching how you behave and how you treat others. You're a morphine addict. You're always on the go and do anything and everything to get what you want when you want. You've stolen and hurt your mother to get your wants, youve hurt your girlfriend, your siblings, and everyone around you."
I figure, this cant be real, it has to be a government set up to get me to talk or something.
"Right now you are stuck in place, but you need to pry your way out of the ropes, if you dont, in 3 minutes the pail of sulfuric acid will tip over and melt your body. On the other hand be careful not to make your attempt to escape to sudden or the pulleys will cause the pail to tip over. Live or die, your choice, the time starts now."
The TV closes. I didnt realize till now that Im actually crying and trembling. Im petrified. I can feel goosebumps across my skin. I subtley move my leg, I try to gentle pry it out of the knot, its half way there but Im wasting too much time. My trembling causes the pail of sulfuric acid to shake. Time seems to go by fast, never in my life had I seen a minute go by so fast. I was down to 2 minutes and I still hadnt freed any of my limbs.I wiggle my feet some more, this time a little more harded than before. A few drops of sulfuric acid fall on my shoulder, it feels like water at first until six seconds later. The agony is almost unbearable. I can see some of the skin on my shoulder turn to brown goo. I scream out, unleashing a load of curse words. Nearly 15 seconds pass by, Im down to 1:45. Screaming wont help, I have to keep trying. I try to pry off my left hand and Im sucessful. Its free, the pail shakes above me and my heart nearly skips a beat. Fortunatly nothing tips over, phew! I start working on the foot I was working on earlier, it gets free too. Maybe I can do this and it wont be as hard as I thought after all, I turn to the left, 40 seconds left. "HOLY ****!!!"
I start to breathe heavy, its now or never. I try to pull my right hand loose, the acid burn makes it painful. I dont realize but Im moving too hard, a drop of sulfuric acid falls. My vision from my left eye seems blurry, I feel liquid oozing out of them. With my free hand I wipe it, its a white creamy liquid.
"AAAHHH!!!" I scream. A drop of sulfuric acid to the eye. My green pupil has mixed with the whites of my eye and steamy creamy fluid oozes out of it. I cant help but cry. What was once my left eye is now dripping down my face. "Someone HELP!!!" I cry. Then the blood starts to seep out of my eye lids. I try wiping it off again with my spare hand, I mistakenly rip off my eye lid. Too much movement, a few droplets of acid fall into and around my mouth. A few teeth melt or fall into my throat, I cant scream because of the melted flesh in my mouth. "Shum-budy!!" I try to make out a word,but cant. I completely lose track of time. I wiggle my feet harder. More acid falls, this time a significant amount, on the left side of my face. It feels like an unimaginable fire, with my right eye I can see half of my face on the floor. In a puddle, like melted ice cream. My whole face, or half you can say, is bloodied. "Pluuze! hep!!"
Either time ran out or I was moving too much, because the whole bucket tips over and a splash of sulfuric acid comes plunging toward me.

The end

Sentinel X said:
Well I dont really like the Saw movies but Ill admit some of those traps are damn smart :o ...So I made a trap idea for Saw 3, tell me if you like it, and feel free to post trap ideas for Saw 3 in this thread

Jennifer Hudson wakes up in a dark room. Suddenly lights turn on, almost blinding her eyes. Her mouth is dry, and wide open unwantedly.To her horror she realizes two dental clamps are on both side of her mouth, one at the top and one at the bottom. Suddenly a TV in front of her opens. On it the demonic looking Jigsaw doll. "Ms.Hudson, you may be wondering why you are here today and it is for one soul purpose. Your terrible lies. YOu have conned many people, leaving some in poverty as you live your life with their stolen money. You are a fraud. So now your lying mouth will be put to the test. In front of you is a small button, just inches before your free feet. You have to press the button with them, but in doing so the clamps will sever your mouth, but if you dont press it before 60 seconds, the clamps will pull apart on opposite sides and your head will be ripped open. It your call" The TV closes. The time starts and she is frantic, she stretches her feet to reach the button, blood ozes out of her mouth, she feels some of her teeth ripping out. The pain is excrutiating. She has only 15 seconds left. She screams for help while frantically trying to press the button. 5 seconds left. She gives up and begins to cry. She cant do it, its over. Times up. Nothing happens, she trie to smile, despite the clamps keeping her mouth open and a few missing teeth. She is calm until she hears a choping sound. The clamps pull both sides of her mouth, literally ripping open her head, she never knew what hit her.

I like...:)

I don't have a backstory for this, but here's a trap I came up with. It's a rough idea.

A person is bound by rope to a chair. Their neck, arms, and legs are surrounded with handmade mini-guillotines. The only way to survive is to break free of the ropes and find the key that'll unlock the guillotines before the time is up.

Sentinel X said:

:eek::( oh flying ****!!! That is sick, brutal, and a nice kill. :eek:..and very disturbing. That kill alone, imho, makes a movie NC-17. If the blood, guts, and sound is right.

A trap my fired had for an adultroius woman.

She is tied to a chair with letaher restraints around her head, neck and ankles. There is a hole in the botton of the chair underneath her groin where a metal spike is waiting on a timer. If she fails to escape the spike underneath her will be fired up and impale her.In front of her left hand there is a small black box that has a key hole in it which will turn off the mechanism underneath her chair. On her hands she has gloves and on the end of these gloves are hundreds razor blades. She has 2 options for escape. One, she tries ot cut the restraints around her head, neck and ankles. Two, she finds the key that has been surgically grafted into the inside of her mouth. In order to get the key she will have to use her hands which will result in her cutting the inside of her mouth, tongue, throat and face. She has 2 minutes.

Very gruesome.

masterj said:
A trap my fired had for an adultroius woman.

She is tied to a chair with letaher restraints around her head, neck and ankles. There is a hole in the botton of the chair underneath her groin where a metal spike is waiting on a timer. If she fails to escape the spike underneath her will be fired up and impale her.In front of her left hand there is a small black box that has a key hole in it which will turn off the mechanism underneath her chair. On her hands she has gloves and on the end of these gloves are hundreds razor blades. She has 2 options for escape. One, she tries ot cut the restraints around her head, neck and ankles. Two, she finds the key that has been surgically grafted into the inside of her mouth. In order to get the key she will have to use her hands which will result in her cutting the inside of her mouth, tongue, throat and face. She has 2 minutes.

Very gruesome.

Nice... :)

A man awakes in a cylendrical chamber. He is unrestrained. He can see sharp ojects above him. There is a whole in the floor and on side is open but blocked by the shaf holding the chamber. There is a large knife in the chamber with him. He hears the voice.
"You are an ungrateful husband and father! You live your life for you and you alone. You do not care about your family. You prove this time and time again. By cheating on your wife, beating her, abusing your children, the list goes on. But I am offering you a chance at redemption."
A light comes on and he can see another chamber just like his. It contains his wife.
"You have a choice to make. When this tape ends, the latches that hold these chambers in place, will be removed. They are a set of scales. Since you are heavier than your wife, your side will sink. When it reaches the bottom, you will be free to go, but your wife will be impaled on the spikes above. And since this is all being recorded, you will most certianly be charged with her murder. Here is where your choice comes in. If you can somehow make yourself lighter than your wife, her side will lower and she will go free, but you will die. The kife is there at your disposal, I leave the choice to you."
The tape ends, his chamber slowly begins to sink.

I haven't seen the saw films but I've got the basic idea.

Ryan Coleman wakes up inside a car on top of a lift in an auto body shop. He is stripped naked, with his hands tied to the ceiling so that the front of his body is vertically facing the windshield.
Jigsaw appears on a nearby TV screen. "Mr. Coleman", it says, "You're a lawyer, but ironically, you don't work for the law. Instead, you work for whoever can pay you the most. You'll use your way with words-your immense fabrications-to release a vicious murderer or have an innocent person killed if the price is right. But today your shady interior, like your body, will be stripped bare and exposed to the daggers of consequence. Hanging from the ceiling, out of your range of view, is a falsely convicted murderer. In 2 minutes, if unabated, his body will fall and shatter the windshield and send the shards into your vulnerable body, killing both of you. Alternatively, if you manage to break your bonds, escape the car, put on your conveniently placed clothes, and make it to the courthouse-which is three blocks down, by the way-within the allotted time, you will continue to live your polluted life. Your choice."
Jigsaw's image was replaced with a timer.

Invisiboy said:
I haven't seen the saw films but I've got the basic idea.

Ryan Coleman wakes up inside a car on top of a lift in an auto body shop. He is stripped naked, with his hands tied to the ceiling so that the front of his body is vertically facing the windshield.
Jigsaw appears on a nearby TV screen. "Mr. Coleman", it says, "You're a lawyer, but ironically, you don't work for the law. Instead, you work for whoever can pay you the most. You'll use your way with words-your immense fabrications-to release a vicious murderer or have an innocent person killed if the price is right. But today your shady interior, like your body, will be stripped bare and exposed to the daggers of consequence. Hanging from the ceiling, out of your range of view, is a falsely convicted murderer. In 2 minutes, if unabated, his body will fall and shatter the windshield and send the shards into your vulnerable body, killing both of you. Alternatively, if you manage to break your bonds, escape the car, put on your conveniently placed clothes, and make it to the courthouse-which is three blocks down, by the way-within the allotted time, you will continue to live your polluted life. Your choice."
Jigsaw's image was replaced with a timer.
Um, the safety glass used to make car windshields, doesn't shatter like that.

Originally posted by Mal'Akai

Um, the safety glass used to make car windshields, doesn't shatter like that.

maybe it was an old car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"