Telltale Game's Stranger Things

Well this apparently went under the radar. Should have been announced at one of the big shows or saved for another convention

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-06-13-telltale-is-working-on-a-stranger-things-game

Yeah, I'm surprised at how low key the announcement is. If they haven't worked on it much, maybe they should've held out on announcing it?

The Minecraft thing is interesting, though. I always thoughts those interactive episodes of Puss in Boots and Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters reminded me a bit of a Telltale game.

Seems like a good fit. Look forward to it.

stranger-things-telltale-footage-263x148.jpg

Leaked footage for Telltale’s Stranger Things surfaces
13 hours ago September 24, 2018 | 1 Comment

More footage from the cancelled Telltale Stranger Things is out there, including an encounter with the Demogorgon.

Telltale Games has laid off 90% of its employees as the studio winds down to fully shut down. In addition to the roughly 250 employees left jobless as a result – certainly the most important part of the story – there are now several announced games that will never see the light of day. One of those titles was to be a Stranger Things adaptation, and we’ve got just a hint of what that might’ve looked like thanks to some leaked footage – plus more bits and pieces of the game keep pouring in

Read more

More Recently

safe_image.php

Netflix Looking to Continue on With One of Telltale's Games
Netflix seems keen on taking Stranger Things interactive.Read more

source: PCGN & USgamer

I would have loved to play this. So Netflix might release it somehow?

they are trying to figure out a way .though from what I've been reading it's cause net flix tundown telltale with this that the latter did the layoff's. . Any way we'llseewhat they do .

they are trying to figure out a way .though from what I've been reading it's cause net flix tundown telltale with this that the latter did the layoff's. . Any way we'llseewhat they do .
Hmm, seems a bit inefficient if that's the case but better late than never. Maybe Netflix or someone else could come in and save Telltale. I'm sure they can be profitable with good management.

Hmm, seems a bit inefficient if that's the case but better late than never. Maybe Netflix or someone else could come in and save Telltale. I'm sure they can be profitable with good management.
even if it was save the ceo will be the issue since most of the lay off workers are really ticked witheh surpise lay off's incuding the newer hire's tht recently in . yeah it's possible he shouldn't remain boss. it's not good situation.

even if it was save the ceo will be the issue since most of the lay off workers are really ticked witheh surpise lay off's incuding the newer hire's tht recently in . yeah it's possible he shouldn't remain boss. it's not good situation.
New management would definitely be required. Really hope something can be worked out.

This game is dead unless a company purchases Telltale and some new deals are negotiated, which isnt likely. Considering TWD:TFS wasnt completed, this wasnt likely far along enough for a release.

All of them have no job in the most expensive place to live in the US. I bet you if this company was given a Hail Mary, most of them would come back unless they found other work bc being homeless isnt an attractive alternative

This game is dead unless a company purchases Telltale and some new deals are negotiated, which isnt likely. Considering TWD:TFS wasnt completed, this wasnt likely far along enough for a release.

All of them have no job in the most expensive place to live in the US. I bet you if this company was given a Hail Mary, most of them would come back unless they found other work bc being homeless isnt an attractive alternative
Such a shame.

Where in the U.S. is the company based?

In Marin County, just outside San Franciso
Oh right, I haven't heard of it, but have heard of SF obviously. Bad combination of circumstances. :(

SpectacularJoSh
1 day ago
STRANGER THINGS 3: THE GAME Gets Brand-New Teaser Trailer
Stranger Things, Netflix's acclaimed show, is getting a video game based on the show's third season, and today we have a brand-new teaser trailer for Stranger Things 3: The Game.

Read more

| 4/19/2019
Filed Under: "Multiplatform" Source: Nintendo
15492.jpg

Stranger Things
is an original Netflix science fiction show that first releasedon the popular streaming service in July of 2016, becoming a massive hit overnight that already has people anticipating its third season — which will become available on the 4th of July.

Alongside the show's highly anticipated upcoming season, Netflix and indie game developer BonusXP have teamed up to release a video game based on the show, more in particular the third season, appropriately titled Stranger Things 3: The Game.

Stranger Things 3: The Game was announced during last year's The Game Awards, and is expected to release on the 4th of July, the very same day the third season goes live on Netflix, and will be available for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC, as well as iOS and Android devices.

Today we get a brand-new teaser trailer for Stranger Things 3: The Game, showing us a little bit more of gameplay, and even going as far as recreating some scenes from the trailer for season 3 of the show.

Take a look:

Developed and published by BonusXP in collaboration with Netflix, Stranger Things 3: The Game is the official companion game to Season 3 of the hit original series.

Stranger Things 3: The Game will release for the Nintendo Switch on the 4th of July.

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"