• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Telltale's Fables: The Wolf Among Us

you should clarify that its only the first episode. Most of the first episodes end up free anyway as they use that to "demo" the game for potential buyers

I plan on grabbing the disc version for ps4 soon. Never played but hear great things.

They did the same with the Walking Dead at one point. Still haven't played through that other than the demo. Though I've played through Wolf Among Us all on PS3. It's pretty good.

I played all of season 1 and 400 days of TWD on PS3. And I had also played episode 1 of season 2 but never finished that season. So I'm also just gonna grab TWD disc for ps4.

you should clarify that its only the first episode. Most of the first episodes end up free anyway as they use that to "demo" the game for potential buyers

word yeah. i forgot telltale likes to do things in episodes/seasons

So I was halfway through episode 5 when the subtitles and choices went Spanish on me. I tried to reload and the game crashed. I'm hoping for a better run this time. :p It just got through the kickass part with Bloody Mary too.

Telltale might be making more The Wolf Among Us, Batman, or both July 17, 2017

Two of Telltale's classic games might be getting sequels.read more

[FONT=&quot] crorrection ok, so i have slight retraction at least with the wolf among us but it's from game zone and they only said it was batman that may have sequel. and left out tWAU.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
NEWS
Telltale Games is not working on sequels to The Wolf Among Us or Tales from the Borderlands Yesterday at 7:03 pm

Telltale Games has a lot of very valuable IP in their hands. They've worked on everything from The Walking...Read more

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

source: EGMnow&
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gamezone
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Season 2 announced: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/19/comic-con-2017-the-wolf-among-us-season-2-announced-for-2018

A brief teaser shown by Telltale today confirmed that voice actors Erin Yvette and Adam Harrington will return as Snow and Bigby and referred to season two as “a new story, a new mystery, an all new set of stakes.”

$

Glad this is finally happening. Season one is still one of the best things Telltale has done.

YEEEEES! Wolf Among Us is Telltale's best effort to date, IMO. It was criminally underrated, getting lost in the shadow of The Walking Dead. I am so glad Telltale is revisiting it.

YEEEEES! Wolf Among Us is Telltale's best effort to date, IMO. It was criminally underrated, getting lost in the shadow of The Walking Dead. I am so glad Telltale is revisiting it.

was it? It seemed everyone that played it loved it and its been TTG's most requested series for a follow up. Their game I would call underrated would be Game of Thrones

It's about DAMN time Telltale.

Industry
[FONT=&quot]The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Games Series Season 2 delayed to 2019[/FONT]
Published 19 hours ago. 24 comments.
No longer releasing in 2018.

WAU2_05-25-18.jpg

The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Games Series Season 2 has been delayed from its previously announced 2018 release window to 2019, developer Telltale Games announced.

Here is the full message from Telltale Games:
Hey Mundies,

We’re here with some news: The Wolf Among Us 2, based on Bill Willingham’s award-winning Fables comic book series from DC’s Vertigo imprint, will now launch in 2019, rather than the latter half of 2018. This delay comes as the result of a few fundamental changes here at Telltale since we first announced the game last summer.

Most importantly, we’re committed to exploring new ways to tell our stories. Taking this extra time will allow us not only to focus on quality but also to experiment and iterate in order to craft something truly special.

Ultimately our goal is to deliver an experience deserving of the passion you’ve consistently shown for The Wolf Among Us, and these extra months will give us the time we need to do our best work. We’re extremely enthusiastic about how the game is progressing so far, and we can’t wait to dig even deeper.

Still, we know we’ve just made a long wait even longer, which is why we sincerely appreciate your patience. We’ll have more Wolf news for you later this year, and for now, you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook to ensure you’re always up to date. Thanks…and see you around.

source:Gematsu

Yeah, not surprising, but unfortunate all the same, can't wait for this to come out, Wolf Among Us is probably their best game imo so I'm really excited for season 2.

LOL at scrolling up through this thread. "Delayed to 2019". How naive we were hahaha

Nice. I’d love if there could me more from Tales of the Borderlands one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"