Teresa Palmer Is Wonder Woman?

Nice work Majik.:up:
She looks great! These are all great pics. She definitely looks more mature in these. Thanks Retro.
No problem.:yay: I agree she does look older in these shots.
Sorry, boys, I ran into Teresa Palmer in the First Class check in at LAX on her way back to Australia from LA. She's playing Rahs Al Ghul's (sp?) daughter. Megan Gale (top Aussie Model) is Wonder Woman. Spoiler: She (Teresa) gets some super powers by the end of the film....
I'm taking this with a grain of salt.:o Very interesting tidbit....if it's true.

Honestly, I never would have suggested her for Talia, but I'll have no problem with her

I made some Talia photoshops using 3 of the pics
teresapalmertalia.jpg

teresapalmertalia2.jpg

teresapalmertalia3.jpg

Nice job! I think that will really make a difference for people who weren't able to look past the blonde.

i like the first one the most, looks really talia like

I'm just picturing Teresa and MEW in a shower. Damn, I need a life.

Yea hopefully if palmer truely ends up being officially talia i hope she looks as good as these manipulations.

Do yourself a favour, don't watch it, no amount of Oscar winning acting could have saved that film. If you want to see Palmer in action, hire out 2:37 from your DVD store. Watch that and then compare it to Fox. As for her being a colossal mistake if she were to play WW, that's your opinion, I'm of the opinion that the best actress should get the role, regardless if she's 5cm short or is naturally blonde or is 35 years old, I'm not overly fussed if the actress doesn't fit the exact criteria.

Personally I thought Palmer's performance in 2:37 was criminally over rated, compared to the truly amazing acting by some of the other kids in it! Just because she spent half the movie crying (and got the most pre-release tabloid interest :whatever: ) doesn't mean she's very good. The rest of the time her acting just felt forced and artificial, like she was reciting from memory and trying to look like she was acting.

I'm so relieved she's not WW but I'm not happy about her being Talia either. I can't see her as any sort of strong intimidating villainess. My bet is Talia's just being used at the token hot but pointless henchwoman, which is a disappointment. The whole film's a disappointment so far. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"