Terry78 almost got shot in Old Navy this morning

I have my doubts about the authenticity of your claim.

Anyone can post a link to a news article and say they were there when it happened.

Well, Terry has been posting here for awhile now, as long as I have known him he is not one to exaggerate, or unnecessarily look for attention. Nor is he one to go into a thread, and not discuss the issue at hand. He's just not that kind of poster. Others, I can't say the same about....

Glad you're okay. It's sad to hear what happened to that woman....

This is the perfect time for race jokes. I mean, he didn't stay to investigate what was going on. *raises fist with black glove*

Glad you didn't see it first hand or got caught in the fire, Terry.

Subject title is misleading...
Yeah, I thought it was referring to him getting personally robbed at Old Navy, until I saw the incident blogged on Consumerist.

Stupid people and guns. Blargh. Glad to hear you're okay.

I have my doubts about the authenticity of your claim.

Anyone can post a link to a news article and say they were there when it happened.

You're right. Terry78 is a notorious liar. He's not even Black! :mad:

Dammit, I've warned you people about how dangerous Old Navy is!

The world is just so much screwed up lately then it ever was.

With the woman being kidnapped in her pajamas in the front yard checking while her mail.

To that *****ebag snotty spoiled brat Lacrosse player who hunted down and killer his former Girlfriend in cold blood and then says it was an "accident"! Especially after her head was rammed against the wall multiple times and all kinds of bruises and cuts were on her face and possible other stuff that I will not mention. This is a kid who had everything given to him. But yet as its almost like a cliche he gets out of everything due to his parents. He assaulted a female officer and all he got was a slap on the rest. This piece of garbage doesn't deserve to live. I mean why should he? He didn't care enough about her life, why care about his life? So that he can do it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"