Terry78 almost got beat up at Best Buy today

Men like that annoy me, don't let their girlfriend talk to any other guy. I mean fair enough if they get worried, but doing the whole "YOU SHAGGIN' MAH WIFE?" thing at every single guy who says hello to her, it's just depressing.

But fair enough to even it out, there are just as much disloyal women in the world than they are men that are stupid and over-protective. so it's just humans that are a bit pathetic in general really. So it's just up to us good people to make the world less annoying and corrupt. ;)

Sorry for mini-rant, the subject makes me angry and want to say something...

this is why I assume all hot girls are already in relationships so I don't even waste any time in hoping I can get with them. I just go on my merry way and settle for an average decent looking woman...

You should of kicked him in the nuts then punched him in the throat and exclaimed "ROIDS MAKE YOUR DICK SHRINK, DICK!" :awesome:

His probabley just angry because the roids made his junk shrink and his arms are so big he can't reach his wang so his constantly peeing his pants. must be frustrating.

Terry, screw that guy. Its clear to me that their relationship will never last. Guy sounds unbelievably insecure. I hate when things like that happen but you definitely did the right thing.

Ace's approach would have worked out nicely too! Something I would have loved to do.

For a second I thought this was a Black Friday story...then I remembered that it wasn't Friday. :csad:
Don't worry. The stories of angry parents fighting over the last Zhu Zhu Pet & poor employess getting trampled will pour in tomorrow. :awesome:

People like that make me mental. If someone cheats, drop them. It's really that simple. I have NO tolerance for that kind of crap.

Mostly because I get vindictive. It's for their own good that I break up with them, really. :o

A pet peeve of me and my friends is when attractive women are in relationships with big stupid control freak mooses. As Wolfwood said, if he was actually worth keeping maybe he wouldn't be so insecure about his GF talking to people.

Deep down, I think the stupid 'roid ragers make a lot of us geeks wish we knew martial arts. Like "you may be a big stupid oaf who has more estrogen in him than a sorority house, but if you try getting physical you're going down." [/nerd fantasy]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"