• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

That 90’s Show | Netflix

I'm over the Netflix strategy too but this seems different than the Stranger Things and Cobra Kai splits. Since it's 16 episodes total likely being split with 8 episodes each, it's almost like it's two seasons back to back instead of milking one season over two parts.

So pathetic....16 episodes and basically the same break we'd get for a 22 episode weekly series if you were watch 1 episode a week.

I'm over the Netflix strategy too but this seems different than the Stranger Things and Cobra Kai splits. Since it's 16 episodes total likely being split with 8 episodes each, it's almost like it's two seasons back to back instead of milking one season over two parts.

Except there is about a month break than if they were airing the first half weekly.

Just like a freaking broadcast schedule. Its bull****. Especially for a half hour sitcom.

Did I see Will Forte in that trailer?

Funny considering he wrote a few episodes of That 70s Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"