• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The 2012 Washington Caucus

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
The Washington State caucus takes place on March 3rd. Who will win? Who will lose?

(In keeping with the tradition of the 2008 election season...all debates, primaries, and caucuses will have their own threads to ensure that the political forum continues to run smoothly.)

Discuss. :yay:

Ok, for reals, I thought the thread was titled: "The 2012 Washington Circus".

The Washington Circus isn't too far off. :funny:

I got confused and thought you meant Washington D.C.

Which reminds me of old story. I told friend long ago on teh Facebook, that I didn't know Washington was a state...and that I had to think for a while and then went 'Ooooh, Seattle has sports teams which is in Washington, which is a state.''

But something tells me this doesn't surprise Hype members...

42% of the vote in and Mitt Romney leads with 37% of the vote. Ron Paul has a less than 50 vote lead over Rick Santorum for second place. Newt Gingrich is far behind with 11%.

CNN has projected that Mitt Romney will win Washington.

62% reporting and Romney has maintained his 37% lead. Ron Paul has a 12 vote lead over Santorum for second. Newt Gingrich remains a non-factor with 11%.

Perhaps Romney has this in the bag now? No brokered convention?

Romney's cushioned himself a bit now that a loss in Ohio, while bad, would not be the devastating blow that it could have been.

Romney is apparently within the margin of error of Santorum in Ohio. This may very well give him the bump he needs to take it (and effectively the nomination).

SentinelMind said:
Perhaps Romney has this in the bag now? No brokered convention?

Pity. I'd kind of like a brokered convention. Just seems like it would be an interesting thing to watch play out.

83%, Romney is at 36%, Ron Paul has a 253 vote lead over Santorum, Gingrich remains at 11%

race is going to go on for a while; santorum will win ohio and the race will continue.

its not obama-hillary, the gop hates both candidates and as soon as one really rises, they change their minds and go for the other to bring him back down. its comical.

Personally I give it a 50-50 shot between Romney and Santorum in Ohio. Romney will come out the winner in Super Tuesday though because Santorum can't win all the delegates in Ohio, Romney has Vermont, Virginia, and Vermont in the bag, and Romney and Santorum will most likely win some delegates in Georgia which makes it look bad for Gingrich

Gingrich is out of it anyway. If he truly believed half of the **** that he spewed, he would withdraw from the race and immediately endorse and pledge his delegates to Santorum.

Personally I give it a 50-50 shot between Romney and Santorum in Ohio. Romney will come out the winner in Super Tuesday though because Santorum can't win all the delegates in Ohio, Romney has Vermont, Virginia, and Vermont in the bag, and Romney and Santorum will most likely win some delegates in Georgia which makes it look bad for Gingrich

Don't forget Romney's real home state of Massachusetts.

Romney has too many "home" states...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"