World The Ahem... "Indian" Superman

rohitiyer

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm an Indian myself, and this is slightly embarassing, but I just had to share this.

I discovered this just now and frankly, I found it quite hilarious. I know this isn't a spoiler, but it sure is something you'd be interested in seeing :eek: ing at.

So here goes -

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/amasoni2002/shl/dc/the_indian_superman_(1987).htm

http://www.badmovieplanet.com/unknownmovies/reviews/rev266.html

http://www.amazon.imdb.com/title/tt0297416/

And - No, this isn't another April Fool's joke. Yes, people, this thing is for real.

Unfortunately we know it is all to real.

Another dumb thread. when will it all end.

Well, the supposed "first" Indian superhero movie comes out this summer. It's called KRRISH. And from the trailer, it just looks like another ripoff of everything that we've seen in Hollywood already.

If you're interested, you can check out the official website at -

www.krrishthemovie.com/

And the plot at -

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krrish

Do let me know what you think.

OK cool:up:. And by the way I'm an Indian too just not from India and I'm glad to see a fellow Indian on these boards as well:up:

Beleve it or not I am an INDIAN as well but living outside india.

This is awesome 3 indian dudes on superherohype. I guess there might be tons more.

Im an Indian, Feather not Dot though. Seriously, I'm Cherokee and Chackta.

But man that movie looks like a laugh!

^Yeah I have to agree wd u there man. Whats the description of this superhero by the way? Whats his origin story?

Did you guy see the trailer for KRRISH?

Talk about Daredevil, The Matrix, Batman, The Fly II, etc. all rolled into one. It promises to be dreadful, but I'll probably end up watching it anyway.

And seriously dude I hate that Mind of Mencia Joke. The guy just sucks:down

Olcanucklehead said:
Im an Indian, Feather not Dot though. Seriously, I'm Cherokee and Chackta.

But man that movie looks like a laugh!

Are you talking about The Indian Superman or KRRISH?

explode7 said:
^Yeah I have to agree wd u there man. Whats the description of this superhero by the way? Whats his origin story?

If you're talking about KRRISH... you can check out the unofficial storyline at Wikipedia -

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krrish

It's actually a "sequel" to KOI MIL GAYA, which is a ripoff of E.T., Flubber, Spider-man and others. It was a hit in India.

You can read up on that here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koi_Mil_Gaya

Cheers.

rohitiyer said:
Are you talking about The Indian Superman or KRRISH?

I was talking about Superman, I haven't see the other one though.

As far as the joke, its been around for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than Mencia! But don't knock him man, that dude is bad ass and tells it like it is!

Every Bollywood movie is a rip off of most nearly all Hollywood stories so I'm really not that surprised.

Olcanucklehead said:
I was talking about Superman, I haven't see the other one though.

As far as the joke, its been around for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than Mencia! But don't knock him man, that dude is bad ass and tells it like it is!

I just find that Carlos Mencia sucks ass really bad thats all.:)

HOW DUDE!? ARE YOU INSANE! OMG! I'm gona have to post some of his jokes now just so people can see how cool he is!

INSANE!!! YOU call me INSANE for not liking that idiot who comes on Comedy Central all the time and spew a pack of non funny garbage through his pie hole. My fellow indian I think you are the INSANE 1.

OK check these out!

"I dig everything....all types of music...and I don't mean that I'm like one of those stupid people that say..."I LOVE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC EXCEPT RAP AND COUNTRY MUSIC..." Well guess what???? YOU DON'T LOVE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC SO STOP SAYING THAT YOU DO!!! That's like saying..."I love neopolitan ice cream...BUT I HATE CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY...."

I'm indian Muslim, born and living in South Africa

corkysm17.gif

What does this have to do with Superman Returns?

wow what a waste of a thread nice to see the idiots still come out to the Superman board!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"