World The Amazing Spider-Man Game

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
What I think would be the coolest is if a PC Spider-Man game was made that was based off the Amazing Spider-Man as well as the Spider-Man movies. Have various elements from both. The game developers make the costumes (not directly using costumes from the comics or movies, but making their own). Also allow for expansion packs! Also have this a free roaming game so that at any time you can exit the "Campaign" and enter "Free Roam" and you can roam as the bigger, main villains. And only allow being able to play as the villains that you have defeated so far in the Campaign.

And have the game like this...

VILLAINS:
Beetle
Calypso
Carnage
Chameleon
Crime-Master
Jack O' Lantern - Hobgoblin - Demogoblin
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Green Goblin
Green Goblin II
Green Goblin III
Grim Hunter
Hammerhead
Hydro-Man
Jackal
Kaine
Kingpin
Kraven
Lizard
Manwolf
Molten Man
Morbius
Mysterio
Prowler
Rhino
Rose
Sandman
Scorpion
Shocker
Silvermane
Spider-Slayer I
Spider-Slayer II
Venom
Vermin
Vulture

And through out all the expansions introduce and kill off (or imprison) all these villains. Then by the end of all the expansions you can play as most of all of them! In a free roam setting.... also allow it to drag and drop the villains anywhere on the free roam map from the map setting and then go and hunt them... fill up the map with dozens of villains and even heros and personally see who wins and looses. Also enter a "God-mode" and watch from above, at the choas. Watch Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Ock, Venom and more heroes and villains fight each other in the city. Pan and zoom anywhere and watch it and see who is left standing! Or enter back into player mode and play as one of the and first hand experience the fight! This is where, when Campaign ends, it's only the beginning!

I think that sounds like a great idea. I thought your ideas are really creative. I just think it should be available to all gaming consoles. With so many vilians im just worried it might be too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"