The Animation Talkback Thread.

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
Since the DCU thread has grown thur leaps and bounds its time for a thread that talks about all animation tv shows from studios like Filmation, HB, Ruby Spears, Saban, and many more.

So I will start off things with one of my favorite cartoons...The Real Ghostbusters. Now besides the Timmverse in terms of story Real Ghostbusters had JMS guiding the ship. The cast was top notch with great voice actors, very nice animation and the best of all the story, yet it jump the shark when it became Slimer and the Real Ghostbuster it went down hill. Plus losing Music and Hall just killed it for me, at least I had 2 good years with this great cartoon.

Gargoyles has one my favorite openings.

[YT]ygrEVnrg3Ic[/YT]

Of course Robotech was epic.

[YT]P39cFXRU8uU[/YT]

I never watched too many episodes of the Real Ghostbusters but I can remember the Boogeyman episode. I've been meaning to go back and watch it online sometime.

I need to watch MIB too. That was a great looking show.

I never watched too many episodes of the Real Ghostbusters but I can remember the Boogeyman episode. I've been meaning to go back and watch it online sometime.

I need to watch MIB too. That was a great looking show.

My friend you are missing out on 2 fine moments in animation history:woot:

The Tick and Batman Beyond had some great openings. I'm still looking for an mp3 of the Tick theme so I can make a ring tone.

G.I. JOE, Transformers, and Jem had some of the catchiest theme songs in animation history. But so did Visionaries and Inhumanoids also.

Question: out of all the babes in the DCAU, which one would you like to sleep with?

G.I. JOE, Transformers, and Jem had some of the catchiest theme songs in animation history. But so did Visionaries and Inhumanoids also.

Question: out of all the babes in the DCAU, which one would you like to sleep with?

Hmmm lets see...

Ivy seems more into women than men.

Kara if she had a orgasm she would crush me.

Catwoman I don't know if she can be trusted after sleeping with her with my house all open to her.

Harley looks like she would be kinky in bed but she is to tied to the Joker.

Wonder Woman is hot but a little to strong for my taste.

Hawkgirl could be a maybe but something about looking like an angel would be creepy doing her from the back.

Fire is hot and from Brazil but could she control his powers doing orgasm?

I would have to go with either Batgirl, Vixen, or Black Canary or maybe all three at once:o

Another great one from back in the day.

[YT]LhAobPugvsk[/YT]

Does anyone else remember this series. They only made 40 episodes, but I thought it was well written and the CG was awesome.
Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles

[YT]Jg-Qs-M6WyI[/YT]

Does anyone else remember this series. They only made 40 episodes, but I thought it was well written and the CG was awesome.
Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles

That was a great show but it was quite depressing:o

Since Blue Devil made some small appearances in JLU, Could Duke University find a way to get permission from DC Comics so that they can upgrade their logo with the Blue Devil comic book character as their mascot?

Since Blue Devil made some small appearances in JLU, Could Duke University find a way to get permission from DC Comics so that they can upgrade their logo with the Blue Devil comic book character as their mascot?

That would be awesome:woot:

The spanish Muppet Babies intro sounds terrible.

My friend you are missing out on 2 fine moments in animation history:woot:

Hehe, trust me, I know. :woot:

I watched "The Boogie Man is Back" yesterday. Such a creepy and cool character. If they make another Ghostbuster film he should be considered for the villian.

I've also found MIB the series so I'll be watching that all this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"