The ANYONE/ANYTHING Goes Battle thread !! - Part 2

Goku

I've said it before and I'll say it again...DBZ/GT/Super characters are just some of the most bull-**** overpower characters in media, its dumb.

Then they go and make a Super Sayian GOD form for Goku.

And then they gave THAT Super Saiyan God form a god form. Cause that's the Goku in the picture...Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku.

Jesus :facepalm::doh::wall::rant:

I don't have any love for Goku, btw...but can we not give the most broken, never-lose no-one-else-in-the-franchise-matters what's-the-point-of-even-having-Vegeta-a-focus,-HE'S-JUST-THERE-TO-MAKE GOKU-LOOK-GOOD Let's-just-call-it-Goku-Z all these uber x10 transformations?

And BTW, I wasn't exaggerating about that Goku in the pic being called (literally) Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

That's the name...I s*%^ you not.

They retconned the name to Super Saiyan Blue only recently because it took Akira Toriyama that long to realize that name is f*&*ing STUPID.

4-3
Blue Saiyan Goku manages to unlock more unlimited power than One Punch Man's already unlimited power level and smack his hiney hide all over the place.
How do you surpass unlimited?

DORMAMMU
4756260-mvc3_dormammu.jpg

SAURON (Lord of the Rings Series)
4262904-dark_lord_sauron_by_art_calavera-d85e7p7.jpg

Hey, look at me, I look like Lord Zed from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and stole Shredder's helmet. A real genuine badass, HAAA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAAAAH

Hmm, DORMAMMU. Sauron really doesn't have anything in his arsenal to beat him. Unless he can trick him into putting on one of his Rings.

Dormammu beats any dinobird mutant with psychic vampire powers.

4-0
[YT]uxxiQQrq97s[/YT]
Door-Mouse guy wins.

SPACE GHOST
276830-20311-121310-1-space-ghost.jpg

SINESTRO
2780228-greenlantern1_647.jpg

3-2
Sinestro wins.

DONALD TRUMP
396477-34081-donald-trump.jpg

GEORGE W. BUSH
2108593-bushultimates3.jpg

Which of those two is a bigger nightmare fuel?​

Trump. Bush didn't do anything to our nation cause Chaney was really the one in charge. HE'S GOT A GUN! DUCK!

1-1
Draw.

ASH J. WILLIAMS
giphy.gif

EARTHWORM JIM
giphy.gif

GROOVY

2-2
Groovy draw.

KICK-ASS (Comic Version)
2432204-fghhh__15_.jpg

LESTER THE UNLIKELY