The Avengers The Avengers Gif and Avatar Thread

You'd be my new BFF if you made me a 100x100 of this :woot:

(maybe have it pan over the table left -> right so you can fit em all in. If that isn't too much work)

R2QNU.gif

jPw63.gif

Some 100x100 avvys that I made, enjoy!

UydSV.gif
a3RLl.gif
kAgGk.gif

vVVE8.gif
cDnLY.gif
wUikZ.gif

7dpTK.gif
Y2lVu.gif
Y8dNb.gif

Hey Kane can I use the one with Hulk punching Thor, please? It's awesome!

Hey Kane could you make me an avatar of Cap doing the leap from the bus please I would be most appreciated .

tumblr_m8q9ndkxhI1r8wff3o1_500.gif

I would love this gif as an Avvy if anyone could make it so :p (Preferably without the bit at the end with the flying Thor? Maybe instead of that bit just like the Avengers logo or something, I dunno.

So many great gifs here!

SUCH an amazing snippet. I want to squeeze whoever was in charge of putting this scene in the movie. I just want to love them.

I know exactly what you mean. It's an overused expression, but I really did feel like a kid again the first time I saw that.

As always, I hate being that guy, but sometimes i get that bored. Does anyone think that some of those weapons would have trouble fitting in Iron Man's forearm sections, etc.

As always, I hate being that guy, but sometimes i get that bored. Does anyone think that some of those weapons would have trouble fitting in Iron Man's forearm sections, etc.

As soon as I accept the fact that there's 9 Realms out there and we have Asgardian gods roaming the Earth, I stop worrying about the various compartments inside Iron Man's suit and how they can managed to store all the weaponry for Stark.

People have been posting the scene of Hulk owning Loki on the internet so much that's it's not that cool to me anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"