The Avengers The Avengers Gif and Avatar Thread

As soon as I accept the fact that there's 9 Realms out there and we have Asgardian gods roaming the Earth, I stop worrying about the various compartments inside Iron Man's suit and how they can managed to store all the weaponry for Stark.

I can't stand this logic. I know what you mean, and I certainly never thought twice about the Iron Man suit, but every movie builds its own reality, and whether or not things work depends on a variety of factors. By your logic, Poochie the Dog could have shown up and joined the team and nobody better complain about it because, hey, we've got guys flying around in metal suits and turning into green monsters and throwing magic hammers, everything is fair game!

I can't stand this logic. I know what you mean, and I certainly never thought twice about the Iron Man suit, but every movie builds its own reality, and whether or not things work depends on a variety of factors. By your logic, Poochie the Dog could have shown up and joined the team and nobody better complain about it because, hey, we've got guys flying around in metal suits and turning into green monsters and throwing magic hammers, everything is fair game!

i love poochie... :waa:

haha. yeah, i was just in a complaining mood. I'm actually kinda glad I didnt get b*tched out. Obviously Iron Man ain't the most far fetched. When he pulls this out though, ill start to wonder:

tumblr_m44ckz1wD91rsgchfo2_400.gif

People have been posting the scene of Hulk owning Loki on the internet so much that's it's not that cool to me anymore.
My daughter LOVES that part so much. The part that makes me LOL is right after the punch. The look on HULK's face along with the "HMPH" sound he makes is freaking hilarious!

My daughter LOVES that part so much. The part that makes me LOL is right after the punch. The look on HULK's face along with the "HMPH" sound he makes is freaking hilarious!

It would be funnier if it wasn't so overused by now.

That's the rationale being used to justify the appearance of Rocket Raccoon in GotG, so why not Poochie? (Or would that be Cosmo?)

You should make a comicbook with all the GIFs Kane lol

Kane, can you make one of Thanos turning around smiling? in 75x75 and 100x100?

I feel like the one I made isn't that good.

Also, can you make one of when Thor does that one punch to ironman, then picks him up and throws him to the ground? same sizes? only if you get the chance.

I appreciate it. I know how to make them but i really suck at it

Also, can you make one of when Thor does that one punch to ironman, then picks him up and throws him to the ground? same sizes? only if you get the chance.

Thor punched Iron Man twice in that scene, once in the ribs then he bonked him over the head after he fell.

Kane, can you make one of Thanos turning around smiling? in 75x75 and 100x100?

I feel like the one I made isn't that good.

100x100
Obr5k.gif

75x75
nlUcK.gif

Working on the other ones.

Seeing those Widow gifs, I'm REALLY glad Joss didn't have hher turn the pistol's side ways at all. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"