Alexis Biedel as Lady Jaye
Billy Crudup as Zartan
Zach Galfinakis as Snow Job
Tony Hale as Dr. Mindbender
Vinnie Jones as Destro
Chuck Lidell as Gung Ho
Julianne Moore as Scarlett
Olivia Wilde as Baroness

It makes me sad when the majority of that cast would make for a much more entertaining movie. :csad:

Who cares about the casting? Sure, I'd have done differently but who wouldn't?

What's going to end up as the whole problem with this series is 'too many bells and whistles' and not enough 'horsepower.' Also, there's no heart and soul in this movie. The characters are there in name and that's about it.

It was all about the G.I. Joe name and making money just like what I read on the disgusting, greed driven abomination occuring with the Bourne Series.

These people disgust me and all movie productions should be halted so them bloodsuckers can be set straight. 327 major motion picture releases in 2010? Really? Not sure what goes on in the lil world of entertainment but the rest of the world is just about sick and tired of your goddamned arrogant, smiley faces. Close your theaters and take a long walk off a short pier.

Or better yet, make an artistic creation out of blowing yourselves up at the Oscar's in a mass suicide(any intelligent people won't go along with your crap anymore) - that'll get a thumbs up from the rest of the world, I'll guarantee that you bunch of useless crapheads.

AND TAKE YOUR PAPPARAZZI WITH YOU!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"