The Blackhawks

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score
Who else thinks a movie about The Blackhawks has the potential to be insanely awesome? This is something that I feel could be a hit, and wouldn't need the massive budget of something like Superman or New Gods would, to make it a financial success.

For those of you who may not be familiar with The Blackhawks, you can read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackhawk_(comics)

Last edited:
Blackhawks would be good source material for a period storyline (and a challenge for a modern day piece), but I don't think they are as popular as say GI-Joe. If you could put it in the hands of a creative writing team and a director, it might work. Let's see how "GI-Joe" performs this summer. "Blackhaws" could fit in that genre.

I'd rather see the Blackhawks as a straight up "OUR ARMY AT WAR!" DCU WWII period piece. Just imagine the JLU episode WWII two-parter but without superheroes. Special appearance by Sgt. Rock!

I'd rather see the Blackhawks as a straight up "OUR ARMY AT WAR!" DCU WWII period piece. Just imagine the JLU episode WWII two-parter but without superheroes. Special appearance by Sgt. Rock!

Who would you get to play Sgt. Rock?

cvr_106.jpg

The Flying Tank Platoon

It would be very interesting to see if they could pull off The Flying Tank Platoon as an antagonist in the film.

I dunno either Bruce Willis or Kurt Russell. Really, and I know DC has a Sgt. Rock mini out now, I want there to be kinda Band of Brothers style mini in the comics about what WWII was like for all these different characters.

I dunno either Bruce Willis or Kurt Russell. Really, and I know DC has a Sgt. Rock mini out now, I want there to be kinda Band of Brothers style mini in the comics about what WWII was like for all these different characters.

rock.jpg

Sgt. Rock

1194_149x200.jpg

Bruce Willis

Willis would be a good choice for an old soldier.

I read in a Wizard magazine that the producers would want him.

I'd like to see a Blackhawk movie. I love WWII related stories.

This movie has had 0 traction since the announcement which is a real shame.

This movie has had 0 traction since the announcement which is a real shame.
The movie is years away, with no details other than Spielberg is attached. We'll see Blackhawks news the same time we start seeing see wonder woman 3 news.

This is now Spielberg's next film in production since he left Indy 5, lol

Hopefully Spielberg gets on this. Would be a great project for him and a good property overall to adapt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"