The Charlie Sheen Conspiracy Theory Thread

raybia

Signing off
Reaction score
Richards Claims "Paranoid" Sheen Drove Her Away

Former Bond girl Denise Richards left husband Charlie Sheen last year after his alleged paranoia left her fearing for her life, according to legal papers filed by the actress. In legal documents filed last week in Los Angeles, Richards claims her husband became obsessed with conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 terrorist attack and the death of OJ Simpson's wife Nicole. And after he allegedly subjected the Wild Things star and her mother to "disturbing" autopsy photographs of Simpson's slain wife, Richards knew it was time to move on. She reveals, "Respondent's (Sheen) behavior was totally irrational. The Respondent became paranoid. Respondent began to obsess about vaccines being poisonous, about 911 (sic) being a conspiracy, purchasing gas masks on the internet, and putting guns under our coffee table so that they would be within reach if someone broke into our house. Respondent also displayed what I can only describe as an abnormal fascination with Nicole Simpson's death and showed my mother and I her autopsy photographs, which I found very disturbing. I had one small child and was pregnant and I was afraid to leave him; I was also afraid to stay with him." Richards eventually filed for divorce. The couple reconciled towards the end of last year, only to split for good in January. The actress has now won a temporary restraining order against Sheen, claiming the actor has made threats to her life and fearing he has become a danger to their two daughters. Sheen denies all the claims against him.

I caught the tail end of this story yesterday on one of those news magazine shows....ok maybe charlie is back on the "stuff"

wasn't this already posted?

Morg said:
wasn't this already posted?

It was already posted before but he has been on a few news shows recently going even crazier.

I knew I made a mistake telling him all this.

I thought that everyone keeps their guns under the coffee table. No way the kids would find them there.

raybia said:
I though that everyone keeps guns under the coffee table. No way the kids would find them there.

I keep mine in a cookie jar.

Strange said:
I keep mine in a cookie jar.

If I did that, Grandma would find it. Grandma and Guns definitely don't mix, especially after what happen to that Dog. :(

The way I see it, he's batting .500. 9/11 was obviously an Illuminati conspiracy and OJ did it. Haven't we all accepted those two as fact?

There's this one:

On the GCN Radio Network show, "The Alex Jones Show" the other day, Sheen revealed he believes there's a massive U.S. government coverup of all the facts from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington.
"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with boxcutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions," Sheen said.
The actor said he only recently feels secure in admitting he thinks there was a coverup.[\quote]

http://cbs2chicago.com/zwecker/local_blogentry_082112604.html

redmarvel said:
There's this one:

On the GCN Radio Network show, "The Alex Jones Show" the other day, Sheen revealed he believes there's a massive U.S. government coverup of all the facts from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington.
"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with boxcutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions," Sheen said.
[\quote]

http://cbs2chicago.com/zwecker/local_blogentry_082112604.html

I have to admit that I agree with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back