The Charlie Sheen Conspiracy Theory Thread

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by raybia, Apr 25, 2006.

1. raybia Signing off

Richards Claims "Paranoid" Sheen Drove Her Away

Former Bond girl Denise Richards left husband Charlie Sheen last year after his alleged paranoia left her fearing for her life, according to legal papers filed by the actress. In legal documents filed last week in Los Angeles, Richards claims her husband became obsessed with conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 terrorist attack and the death of OJ Simpson's wife Nicole. And after he allegedly subjected the Wild Things star and her mother to "disturbing" autopsy photographs of Simpson's slain wife, Richards knew it was time to move on. She reveals, "Respondent's (Sheen) behavior was totally irrational. The Respondent became paranoid. Respondent began to obsess about vaccines being poisonous, about 911 (sic) being a conspiracy, purchasing gas masks on the internet, and putting guns under our coffee table so that they would be within reach if someone broke into our house. Respondent also displayed what I can only describe as an abnormal fascination with Nicole Simpson's death and showed my mother and I her autopsy photographs, which I found very disturbing. I had one small child and was pregnant and I was afraid to leave him; I was also afraid to stay with him." Richards eventually filed for divorce. The couple reconciled towards the end of last year, only to split for good in January. The actress has now won a temporary restraining order against Sheen, claiming the actor has made threats to her life and fearing he has become a danger to their two daughters. Sheen denies all the claims against him.

2. kane9321 oakland's finest

I caught the tail end of this story yesterday on one of those news magazine shows....ok maybe charlie is back on the "stuff"

3. Morg Super Moderator

wasn't this already posted?

4. Strange Registered

It was already posted before but he has been on a few news shows recently going even crazier.

5. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

I knew I made a mistake telling him all this.

6. raybia Signing off

I thought that everyone keeps their guns under the coffee table. No way the kids would find them there.

7. Strange Registered

I keep mine in a cookie jar.

8. raybia Signing off

If I did that, Grandma would find it. Grandma and Guns definitely don't mix, especially after what happen to that Dog. :(

9. rdh007 Brit Wannabe

The way I see it, he's batting .500. 9/11 was obviously an Illuminati conspiracy and OJ did it. Haven't we all accepted those two as fact?

10. redmarvel Red, White and Buxom

There's this one:

11. raybia Signing off

12. ShadowBoxing Registered

We all know it was Reptilians

13. TheSumOfGod Registered