The Crow goes to IDW

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
http://comics.ign.com/articles/118/1183359p1.html
Comic-Con: The Crow Goes to IDW
James O'Barr's gothic classic returns.
July 21, 2011

With a reboot of The Crow drawing ever closer, IDW Publishing announced today that they are developing an all-new series set in James O'Barr's original Crow universe as well as a book that ties into the upcoming movie. In even better news, IDW will be reprinting the original comics in new deluxe formats. The Crow projects will be debuting in 2012.

"I'm glad to see The Crow land at IDW," said Ted Adams, the company's co-founder and chief executive officer. "I edited the last Crow series when I ran Todd McFarlane's comics in the late '90's, and we're looking forward to bringing this classic character back to the medium in 2012 at IDW."

No creative teams or images have been released at this time.

This should be interesting. I hope some good material comes from this.

If this means a re-release of The Crow: Dead Time, I'll die of happiness. I've always wanted to read that one.

The original was great back in the day (I was really into this book!)...and really should have been left alone. no films (maybe the first but that's it!) , no TV series, no spin offs. James O'barr should have moved on to new, and hopefully happier, things....a faithful film adaptation would've be interesting, but has the time has past?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"