The DC 1/6-scale (13") Deluxe Figure Discussion Thread

i NOW HAVE sm lUTHOR Bats GL and two face

Batman is by far the best with Luthor a close second

Yeah, especially Two-Face. Main problem I had with Two-Face though was the use of the buff body. He's too bulky and combine that with a small head he looks ridiculous. I passed on him easily. So far I have only the Batman but I might be getting the Catwoman but I won't call it until I see her up close for myself. She looks pretty good but I dunno, its a wait and see kinda thing. What would be nice is if they do like the are with Martian Manhunter and give her an alternate head. MM has his martian head and his regular "humanish" head so she should have that masked head and one unmasked with her hair. I'm also considering the Martian Manhunter, it looks very cool.

catwomans legs look wierd... its like she hardly has hips.. and her thighs should be a lil thicker

Yeah, it does look weird but I'm gonna wait for either some better pics or until the release to make my choice. Right now its about 40% that I'll get her.

Are they making a Green Arrow?

If they do I might get him and Lantern.....then a Black Canary if they make one of her.

Hard Traveling Heros Baby.

Nope, no Green Arrow has been announced. The last two male ones announced were Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter. MM looks great, I may get him. The first and only female so far is Catwoman but I think its safe to say that Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn will be made before a Black Canary.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Nope, no Green Arrow has been announced. The last two male ones announced were Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter. MM looks great, I may get him. The first and only female so far is Catwoman but I think its safe to say that Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn will be made before a Black Canary.
ya.. but one would assume WW would have been made before catwoman, as well

No, I didn't assume that. Actually I figured they'd bust out a different one first to help knock out the kinks. If WW was first and sucked then she wouldn't do so well. Just because she's WW doesn't mean she'll fly off shelves like Batman and Superman. She's gotta look good. If the Batman sucked I would've passed, Batman fan or not. Batman The first Bat-villain was Two-Face. You would've assumed Joker first, right??

Plus its only norm. DCD loves f***ing with us.

Damn right its true. Just ask Roughneck. He still has nightmares over the fact that they went with a 7" scale for the Alex Ross Justice series.

Poor guy. He should really man-up one of these days.

BTW, I need your address again so I can send you that Rhino base.

Wonder Woman was actually supposed to come before Catwoman, but I guess that one hit a snag :huh:

I thought I heard that too but hey, better that they f*** up Catwoman than the WW. I'll get the WW if she looks good enough. My wife is coming around to my infatuation with comics and such and I've been pushing WW off on her since its one of the only women characters she knows (she watched the TV series when she was younger).

I have GL and Bats and i definitely want more. My comic/toy guy gives me a great deal on them. He sold me Gl for 65 and Bats for 60. And I think the srp was like 80 or something. He was gonna sell me Two-face for 45:wow: but well...I had to pay my rent lol.

My lcs has Batman for $74 Canadian. I would have to say that he is the best looking so far. I really like the large scale. I am going to get Batman, Catwoman, maybe GL, Flash & Aquaman.

I would like to see a :

Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Red Tornado
Batgirl ( original)
Hourman
Doctor Midnight ( original)
Mister Terrific ( original)

Which upsets me...well not that but the cost difference in comics is still quite large....but the Canadian and American Dollars a closer then they have been in a long wile.

IMO it's because the price of consumer goods isn't floating. That is they don't run out and mark up or down based on how the dollar closes that month. But when products enter they slap a % increase on the USD MSRP which is about equal to the exhange and are done with it.

OT, I'd want a magnificent 7 JLA. So Super, Aqua, Flash, GL, Bats, MM, WW. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"