The Devils Rejects

Yeah Rob Zombie definately likes showing off his wife's ass.

yeah and i defenitely like rob zombie showing off his wifes ass.

Balthus Dire said:
Yeah Rob Zombie definately likes showing off his wife's ass.
In the immortal words of the character of Max Bialystock, "That's it, baby, when you've got it, flaunt it, flaunt it!"

tdrdvd.jpg

http://www.horrorchannel.com/dread/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2309

Yeah saw that the other day. Badass. Its out on Nov 8th and we have to wait till Boxing Day in the UK. So it looks like i'll be getting region 1.

I love that image. I wanted the poster like that but it's impossible to get here in the UK.

http://horror.about.com/od/dvdrevie..._tdr_extras.htm

1. First off is the documentary entitled "30 Days In Hell" this is a very detailed making of doc that follows the complete journey of the film from early meeting to the last day of shooting. If you ever wondered how much work it is to make a movie this will give you some idea.

2. The Morris Green Show - this is the local talk show that Gloria Sullivan is watching in the motel. Well, you get to see the entire 20 minute episode, featuring the very funny Daniel Roebuck as Morris Green and Dwayne Whitaker as Dr. Robert Bankhead as expert on occult crimes.

3. Deleted scenes - there is about 20 minutes of cut scenes featuring such scenes as "The Pork Rind scene" with Ken Foree and EG Daily, "Dr. Satan" featuring Dr. Satan, William Forsthye, MC Gainey and Rosario Dawson, and several other scenes featuring Michael "Clevon" Berryman, Sheri Moon Zombie, Bill Moseley and others.

4. Otis’s Home Movies - this will explain what happened to Valerie Green, one of the missing cheerleaders in the photo Wydell staples to Otis's chest.

5. Spaulding TV Commercials - first is Mary the Monkey Girl as seen in the film, and Spaulding's X-Mas commercial for his Murder Ride Gift certificates.

6. Blooper reel - highlights of things going wrong on set.

7. A tribute to Matt - this is a video tribute to our beloved Tiny.

8. Director commentary and actor commentary Sid, Bill and Sheri.

9. Trailers and TV spots

10. And possibly more… we are still working on it.

I just saw this movie for the first time (rented it).
I thought "Ho1000c" was just ok, nothing special (I spent almost the entire movie with my face like this...:dry:) .

But this movie KICKED my ass, I did not expect to love it so much.

I am so buying the 2 disc set :up:

How are the "unrated" scenes?

Yes. It was awesome to see a director make such a quantum leap in prowess in only 2 films.

The first one was pretty embarrassing and had a handful of admirable elements, but the second one, I could tell he had a better handle on how to put out what he was imagining.

I think part of that may've been that in the first one, he (subconsciously or not), feared that it was too personal, would flop, and therefore he'd never get a budget like that again (maybe he'd never heard of Uwe Boll at the time).

So it was a Magic Bullet full of a lots of unrelated influences, just 'cause he wanted to get a life's worth of Horror fandom into one movie so he could watch it.

But once he was clear to make another movie, he actually.....made a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"