The Diamond List for December 26th, 2012...

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
In honour of the holidays, todays's video is yet another tune by the Ramones and their 1989 song Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)...

Cheers... and Happy Holidays... :up:

[YT]4Y5GtaTrPHM[/YT]

DARK HORSE COMICS

EERIE PRESENTS EL CID HC $15.99
STAR WARS OMNIBUS CLONE WARS TP VOL 03 REPUBLIC FALLS $24.99

DC COMICS

AQUAMAN #15 $2.99
BEFORE WATCHMEN NITE OWL #4 (RES) (MR) $3.99
BEFORE WATCHMEN NITE OWL #4 COMBO PACK (RES) (MR) $4.99
JUSTICE LEAGUE #15 $3.99
JUSTICE LEAGUE #15 COMBO PACK $4.99

IMAGE COMICS

HIP FLASK OUROBOROUS (MR) [DIG] $5.99
MARA #1 (MR) [DIG] $2.99

MARVEL COMICS

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700 $7.99
AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #15.1 $2.99

tHe ComICS & grApHiC nOVEls

CROSSED BADLANDS #20 (MR) $3.99
CROSSED BADLANDS #20 END O/T WORLD CVR (MR) $3.99
CROSSED BADLANDS #20 TORTURE CVR (MR) $3.99
CROSSED BADLANDS #20 WRAP CVR (MR) $3.99
DEATHMATCH #1 [DIG] $1.00
SHADOW SPECIAL #1 $4.99

:yay:

Amazing Spider-Man #700
Avenging Spider-Man #15.1

I'll be picking up the regular cover for ASM, along with the Martin variant, the Ramos variant, the Copiel Variant, the Quesada variant, the colleage variant, and the Ditko variant.

I'm really excited about that last one... :word:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700
AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #15.1

And that's all.....

Thanks TMoB and Merry X-Mas. :up:

DC
Justice League #15 $3.99

MARVEL
Amazing Spider-Man #700 $7.99
Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 #2.99

The end of 2012 and Peter Parker, Yoda give me the strength. Thanks TMOB.

Amazing Spider-Man #700
Avenging Spider-Man #15.1

I'll be picking up the regular cover for ASM, along with the Martin variant, the Ramos variant, the Copiel Variant, the Quesada variant, the colleage variant, and the Ditko variant.

I'm really excited about that last one... :word:

Might I ask how you plan on getting the Ditko variant? I asked my LCS if they'd be getting it but they said that due to the high cover price for #700 they'll only be getting one as part of a variant bundle for $500, and that it's already been claimed. I called around to a few other stores and they all say they're not sure if they're going to get it or not. I've been worried that I'll have to try and find it on eBay or something.

So if there's another way of getting it, possible ordering it I'd appreciate knowing. It's really the only variant I'm interested in, although I like the Martin one too.

Thanks.

MARA #1 (MR) [DIG] $2.99 - always down for some wood :o

Might I ask how you plan on getting the Ditko variant? I asked my LCS if they'd be getting it but they said that due to the high cover price for #700 they'll only be getting one as part of a variant bundle for $500, and that it's already been claimed. I called around to a few other stores and they all say they're not sure if they're going to get it or not. I've been worried that I'll have to try and find it on eBay or something.

So if there's another way of getting it, possible ordering it I'd appreciate knowing. It's really the only variant I'm interested in, although I like the Martin one too.

Thanks.

I'm getting all those variants for $400 (taxes included in that price)... so I would think the Ditko variant is gonna run me around $200ish...

I've seen the prices out there, so I know I'm getting a great deal.

Good luck.

MARVEL COMICS

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700 $7.99 (Regular, The two Martin variants, Ramos, Coipel)

SHADOW SPECIAL #1 $4.99

Also Merry Xmas TMoB, hope you manage to avoid the #700 spoilers like I plan on doing

I just wanted to add that the variant covers will be a Xmas present from my wife...

Aquaman #15 $2.99
justice league #15 $3.99

amazing spider-man #700 $7.99

Merry Christmas youse guys

AQUAMAN #15 $2.99
JUSTICE LEAGUE #15 $3.99

Well, crap. I'm only buying Aquaman because of the crossover with Justice League and Justice League isn't exactly one of my top books.

Sounds like I might hold off on these. Or, since I've not picked up my new books yet and won't until Friday, maybe I'll just hold off until Wednesday and get them all together.

Eh, we'll see.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700

Just one book and what a book it is. Lots of buzz surrounding this book and I've avoided spoilers thus far so this will be a test to see if I'll be picking up Superior.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700

Just one book and what a book it is. Lots of buzz surrounding this book and I've avoided spoilers thus far so this will be a test to see if I'll be picking up Superior.

Def get Avenging SM 15.1

I read it and it's pretty key to what happens after 700.

Merry Christmas, all! Christmas started early for me. Sunday night to be exact. I was at the Seahawk vs. 49er game. Now, that was fun. I think the Niners tanked their season when they axed Alex Smith. Go Seahawks!

DC COMICS

AQUAMAN #15 $2.99
BEFORE WATCHMEN NITE OWL #4 (RES) (MR) $3.99
JUSTICE LEAGUE #15 $3.99

MARVEL COMICS

DEATHMATCH #1 [DIG] $1.00

Even better news today. Richard Sherman was found not guilty, and will not miss any games this season for taking the drug, Aderal (sp?). Now, to root for the near impossible. Go Cardinals!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"