The Diamond Lists...

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
Hi...

Just an FYI to the board that I won't be doing the Diamond lists anymore...
With a new baby in the house, along with the 2 1/2 year old and a 15 year old TSoB, as well as never ending increased work schedulet... I find myself hardly having time on Monday/Wednesday nights to make the lists....

So if someone wants to take over, that would probably be appreciated...

My only request would be to make the list complete with the additional InDiE ComiCs list being updated on Wednesdays...

Thanks for your time...

Mike

:batty:

I'd be happy to take over. I know where to find the list but what else would I have to look for for the additional indie comics you mentioned?

Nothing really... the main publishers get their titles released on Diamond's Upcoming releases link on Mondays, and the InDiE boOKs get updated on Wednesdays.... don't be fooled... on Mondays, there will be a handful of InDiE boOKs on Mondays, but the list get completed around supper time (EST) on Wednesdays...

Thanks... and good luck... :up:

:yay:

Thanks for doing it as long as you did, TMOB :up: As a former Diamond Lister myself, I know it's not a simple task week after week.

Thanks for doing them for so long, Tee-mob. That's how I pronounce your name in my head; I leave it here as your farewell gift. :)

This is a better way to go out then I probably did, in just disappearing and all. Definitely the one thing you did better in your lists than I did with mine. The. One. Thing.

:o

Appreciate all the effort you've put in over the years, Mike.

It truly is the end of an era!

I always just sounded it out as The man of bat

My old handle in my old band (1986 to 2000) was The Man of Bat...
My new handle in my new band (2009 to current) is simply Tee-Mob...

:yay:

Good luck with all those younglings runnin' around your house and thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"