• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The end of physical books: Do you believe it?

doors :
not to argue , im just saying that a regular joe probably prefers the book because of the physicality of it.

i said REGULAR not A REAL READER SWEET AUNT PETUNIA ! ! ! !.
i never insulted u or any reader kid, remember that .

ISSUE ON PRICE :
a regular reader may want to get the Ebook Device and download the living Snot out of the books , but thats after you either charged or saved up to get said DIGI. the prices as still to high for us as well as Storage capacity .

believe me i want to get a digi ( but at the rate they coming out with stuff i cant keep up .. plus as a PERSON WITH A BUDGET i agree , a dollar is a dollar , im just being patient for the most part and wen i come across a tablet that is 10 inches and affordable ill pick it up ...i just dont like the current 64 Gig limit... for the money we spending we should atleast have 80 gigs like a ipod )

u spend 800 for a ipad, only to get only 64 Gigs wtf... aint it up to 250g in the ipod now :doh:.

doors :
not to argue , im just saying that a regular joe probably prefers the book because of the physicality of it.

i said REGULAR not A REAL READER SWEET AUNT PETUNIA ! ! ! !.
i never insulted u or any reader kid, remember that .

Yeah, I know you didn't make the original comment, but now I'm starting to wonder why you responded to me at all. What you said basically has nothing to do with my comments.

Yeah, I know you didn't make the original comment, but now I'm starting to wonder why you responded to me at all. What you said basically has nothing to do with my comments.

it does man if you look at it this wayas far as price is concerned those of us who work on a budget for the finer things in life would rather get said item for a bargain.(like you guys and me).

i just dont feel like blowing 200 on a DIGI
at least not yet anyway no matter what the advantages are.
ill Pirate till doomsday when i get it tho because ill already have had genuine BOOKS in my library ( in my eyes i already payed for the book so the E-book version is mines regardless of how i obtain it)

and at this point

FOR ME ANYWAY
i think ill just wait till a PAD-whatever (tablet/reader) comes with a decent HD instead of a limited one like the ones on the market now.
again ,price and space for me is a huge factor, if push comes to shove ill just blow the

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"