The Flash SPOILER Discussion Thread (No Spoiler Tags Required)

Bringing this question from the general thread.

Does this film effectively erase the DCEU from existence (e.g., Henry's Superman, Gal's Wonder Woman, Ben's Batman)? If yes, are there any hints about a new DC Universe (aka James Gunn's "Gods and Monsters") being born to fill the void?

Also

Did they ever clarify on why Barry's lightning goes from blue to yellow and vice versa?

Fine, I'll start:

The reoccurring Back to the Future joke was great and a hit with the crowd.

Agreed and the Erick Stoltz joke was perfect for a BTTF nerd like me![/quote]

Also

The Joker bag was awesome, the Justice League at the beginning was awesome (especially Batfleck and the lasso) and seeing the multiverse like in the comics (Nic Cage Superman with Spiders!) was on point! Seeing Reeve...oh man)

Bringing this question from the general thread.

Does this film effectively erase the DCEU from existence (e.g., Henry's Superman, Gal's Wonder Woman, Ben's Batman)? If yes, are there any hints about a new DC Universe (aka James Gunn's "Gods and Monsters") being born to fill the void?

Also

Did they ever clarify on why Barry's lightning goes from blue to yellow and vice versa?

it looks like we are back to the DCEU but Batman is different cause Barry still made changes. We won't know until we see the post credits stuff but I don't think everything is as gone a people think

I just hope Jon Peters is happy that the world finally gets to see Nicholas Cage as the blue boy scout fight a giant spider!

Kevin Smith is gonna cry!

it looks like we are back to the DCEU but Batman is different cause Barry still made changes. We won't know until we see the post credits stuff but I don't think everything is as gone a people think

Thanks.

Given everything that I've heard about this film so far, it's kind of surprising that Warner Bros chose to release this before Aquaman 2. It sounds like this film would have served as a good swan song to the DCEU.

I could see reasons they did it this way.

Just to confirm, are we getting a post credits scene when the film premieres worldwide?

rick.jpg

Me in the theater literally pointing at everything inside Keaton's Batcave and Wayne Manor :tearsofjoy:I was bummed out that we didn't get to see the 89 Batmobile in any action sequences but I love, love, love that new Batwing!

I would bet money on it but not for this.

Also

Is it true that Michael Keaton's Batman dies in this film? What happens to Kara at the end?

Just to confirm, are we getting a post credits scene when the film premieres worldwide?

I feel like there's g o t t a be something in the post credits when it premieres worldwide - the WB suits did stress that the film wasn't the final cut but we'll see. However, I did think that the bit at the end was hilarious.

Me in the theater literally pointing at everything inside Keaton's Batcave and Wayne Manor :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 65225
I was bummed out that we didn't get to see the 89 Batmobile in any action sequences but I love, love, love that new Batwing!

My buddy and I bruised each others arms at the cave!

I like that Batfleck had a normal car that looked like the Burtonmobile! Batfleck was really good!

And the Batwing wailed!

Also

Is it true that Michael Keaton's Batman dies in this film? What happens to Kara at the end?

Basically, yes. Keaton and Kara both succumb in the battle at the end. Barry 2 keeps trying to save them and eventually becomes Dark Flash. You can tell that Keaton's final words mirror the original ending with him being the Batman of the new DCEU.

Also

yes

It's tough to tell... she "dies" but time is now meses up

Basically, yes. Keaton and Kara both succumb in the battle at the end. Barry 2 keeps trying to save them and eventually becomes Dark Flash. You can tell that Keaton's final words mirror the original ending with him being the Batman of the new DCEU.

they could easily bring her back since obviously things changed

they could easily bring her back since obviously things changed

Yeah I feel like the door is wide open for her to come back one way or another IMO. Especially with Kiersey Clemons' Iris West still being there at the end.

I guess that makes Henry's Superman very lucky in comparison.

By the way, did they ever explain on how Barry's time traveling created a whole new Batman (Michael Keaton) for his universe?

I guess that makes Henry's Superman very lucky in comparison.

By the way, did they ever explain on how Barry's time traveling created a whole new Batman (Michael Keaton) for his universe?

Yes and it makes more sense than the dreck in Endgame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"