Inhumans "THE GENTLEMAN'S NAME IS GORGON" - Inhumans' sixth episode (Use Spoiler tags)

Reaction score
A FATAL TRAGEDY STRIKES THE ROYAL FAMILY, ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ‘MARVEL’S INHUMANS,’ ON ABC

“The Gentleman’s Name is Gorgon” – Gorgon and Karnak take on Auran and her Inhuman army with disastrous results, on an all-new episode of “Marvel’s Inhumans,” airing FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

Looking forward to a Gorgon/Karnak teamup.

ETA: Medusa comes off far more sympathetic than in the past this episode.

Last edited:
I realize no one else is commenting. I just want to say I was really hoping Declan's research would get to Maximus (I suppose it's not impossible that it still will).

I hate Dave. I'm looking forward to his story ending.

if they set the show in Puerto Rico they could have made a point about slow government reaction times in cases of emergency.

No shield type organization investigating black bolt on the news and escaping from prison, and the lightning storms tonight.

Yeah dave is to nice. Maybe if they had him as manipulative then abusive. No need for every human character to be friendly and good.

I like what they are doing with the flash backs in each episode, its small stuff but always contributes context to character. Short and done better than arrow.

Best parts were Karnak and Gorgon. [BLACKOUT]So of course they broke them up[/BLACKOUT]. I was enjoying the ep until that happened. Everyone else, except Lockjaw, is trying my patience. Crystal still belongs on the CW. After this, I'm glad there's only 1 ep left.

ETA:[BLACKOUT] I'm glad that little revolt was exposed and dealt with.[/BLACKOUT] Rightful or usurper, Attilan doesn't need a king or a caste system.

Last edited:
Best parts were Karnak and Gorgon. [BLACKOUT]So of course they broke them up[/BLACKOUT]. I was enjoying the ep until that happened. Everyone else, except Lockjaw, is trying my patience. Crystal still belongs on the CW. After this, I'm glad there's only 1 ep left.

Unfortunately there are 2 episodes left. Again its better that Marvel forgets this series ever existed. Thankfully no one is watching so writing it off should be no problem.

I was thinking even if this is a wrapped story, guest appearances of a character or two at a time on Agents of SHIELD would be fun - particularly if it had been Karnak and Gorgon.

I was thinking even if this is a wrapped story, guest appearances of a character or two at a time on Agents of SHIELD would be fun - particularly if it had been Karnak and Gorgon.

I agree, the characters with these actors are more than salvageable.
No idea why they went there with Gorgon. :huh:

Unfortunately there are 2 episodes left. Again its better that Marvel forgets this series ever existed. Thankfully no one is watching so writing it off should be no problem.

2 more?! Blech.

Inhumans isn't that good but it's not that bad either. But now...whatever.

Way to kill off a second major character in the first season. It's almost like Marvel aren't even trying. This show is hopefully canceled.

Unless Disney intervenes like they did with SHIELD and demand that ABC keep it on air.

Unless Disney intervenes like they did with SHIELD and demand that ABC keep it on air.

Hopefully.

Its not as bad as is being made out, not a work of art either but not that bad. It recieved a lot of negative press months before it aired and that is lingering regardless. If marvel break on this i would be worried about how shows in the future are made, a Pontius Pilate effect trying to satisfy the rabble

Hopefully.

Its not as bad as is being made out, not a work of art either but not that bad. It recieved a lot of negative press months before it aired and that is lingering regardless. If marvel break on this i would be worried about how shows in the future are made, a Pontius Pilate effect trying to satisfy the rabble

It's every bit as bad as advertised. Badly acting, cheap special effects and awful writing. Other than Iwan Rheon Maximus all the actors blow. Though I can't blame the actor playing Black Bolt (Anson Mount) too much since the character is written so badly.

Marvel can obviously do much better than this. Just look at the movies, the Netflix shows or even AOS after a rough start.

Even Iron Fist and the early episodes of AOS as bad as they were are still leagues better than this. This whole production is just amateurish and as one critic said similar to those awful syndicated shows from the late 90's/early 2000's like Hercules the Legendary Journeys or Mutant X.

Unless Disney wants another underperforming season for 18-19 they would renew this along with their other low rated shows.

As for the other episode, eh. Ragnarok is still fresh in my mind and I just that Inhumans are so wasted in this.

It's every bit as bad as advertised. Badly acting, cheap special effects and awful writing. Other than Iwan Rheon Maximus all the actors blow. Though I can't blame the actor playing Black Bolt (Anson Mount) too much since the character is written so badly.

Marvel can obviously do much better than this. Just look at the movies, the Netflix shows or even AOS after a rough start.

Even Iron Fist and the early episodes of AOS as bad as they were are still leagues better than this. This whole production is just amateurish and as one critic said similar to those awful syndicated shows from the late 90's/early 2000's like Hercules the Legendary Journeys or Mutant X.

hardly. its acting is average.

The black bolt character is as well written as any other mute in TV history. Better even, the emotional response that medussa shows when she is of a single mind or not when relaying his message is interesting.

yeah marvel has done better than this. Not by listening to populist bull **** though or some critic who is more impressed with their own ability to influence opinion than examine art.

I'm still watching...and this show is still awful. It makes the atrocious Iron Fist look like Daredevil. I can overlook lame special effects...I watch a lot of indie stuff...but the writing and acting are unacceptably bad.

I am still on the side of Maximus and hope that he kills the entire royal family when they return so that the people of Attilan can be free. While it seems like they MIGHT be going towards having the royal family win and then change their ways to a more fair system...but they ruled over the caste system...a change to fairness would involve them giving up their royal status and any political power they may have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"