'The GIF Thread' - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2d72m9qtO1rne776o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8eg5vDLUK1qdv0syo2_r3_250.gif
tumblr_m8eg5vDLUK1qdv0syo9_r3_250.gif

It's been quite some years since I saw Emanuelle Seigner in a movie. She was super hot in 80/90's flicks like Frantic and Bitter Moon. Hm, I actually haven't seen this one either, perhaps it's about time.

Got any from the deleted scene in TLS with her lightning fists? Still don't understand why they deleted it, since it would have made that first fight with Callisto alot less one-sided.

Anyone have the one from one of the original Spider-Man movies where Peter turns his head really fast and has this scrunched dopey look on his face? I think it's from Spider-Man 2 because he had his glasses on.

Anyone have the one from one of the original Spider-Man movies where Peter turns his head really fast and has this scrunched dopey look on his face? I think it's from Spider-Man 2 because he had his glasses on.

yeah is from Spiderman 2 when a building is on fire and he rescues a girl

[YT]1YSohrrP0VY[/YT]
1:06

good movie

jj0D3U6.gif

pJ11Wp1.gif

uS9zHG6.gif

WXjm5QR.gif
I actually never did care much for Cruise or Pitt in this flick, but little Kirsten Dunst was amazng IMHO.

That moment when she asks her "mentors" why she doesnt't age is always kinda heart breaking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"