'The GIF Thread' - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibrMMtwp0vP6xS.gif

Real life hadouken??

^^
I don't think she is because as you can see she doesn't sport the big manga eyes nor the tight tshirt nor the big breast.
I could be wrong, I am no expert on the Hanna Minx case.

why did this remind me of Manic immediately? former avatar?

There was a month or so when I kept posting a smaller version of that gif every time I said something smart alec-y.

first gif ive ever made... not sure why its not better quality considering I used a HD version of 21 jump street :(

1stgif.gif

got a trial of photoshop. Its an MP4, but i used windows movie maker to cut it down shorter to make it easier to use in photoshop (i think thats what caused the quality issue).

there has to be an easier way to select what portion of a movie you want.

got a trial of photoshop. Its an MP4, but i used windows movie maker to cut it down shorter to make it easier to use in photoshop (i think thats what caused the quality issue).

there has to be an easier way to select what portion of a movie you want.

Yeah WMM does that, that's why I use something like Power Director where it produces HD files after I'm done editing them.

i just dont want to have to spend a ton of money...photoshop is ridiculously expensive but I don't know what I could use that is cheaper. i need it for work to be honest. and torrents dont seem to work right :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"